[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

So BM version isn't viable anymore?
I guess I might need to start planning the transition from BM to mana.
dagger : reduced mana -bloodmagic -hatred
shield : whirling blades - faster attacks - vaal disci OR light warp
helmet : reduced mana -disci - anger -wrath
gloves : bloodrage-enhance-vaal haste increased duration
boots : recuded mana - bloodmagic- herald of thuner -herald of ash

the colours can changed like you want them to be things can are the same is gloves only cause there is nothign you can change there
for the rest you can eather have 2red1g dagger or shield and then use 2g1 on the other one
and with boots you can eather use thunder or use any other 60 and put the 25 into the slot where the 60% was same with the helmet just swap it so that it fits with your mirrored item we run 1 60% 2 25% on life and 3 x 60% on mana

If you wanna min max it to perfection and would remirror everything just for 100 dps then use this colour combo
dagger : reduced mana -bloodmagic -ash
helmet : reduced mana -hatred - anger -wrath
boots : recuded mana - bloodmagic- herald of thuner -diszi(or swap this with wrath if more dmg)
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Dec 4, 2014, 10:39:44 AM
"
JaTochNietDan wrote:
So BM version isn't viable anymore?
I guess I might need to start planning the transition from BM to mana.
bm works but sucks with 1.3 mana is gonna be alot better because of the bad postion of unwavering
Every Class 100
"

the colours can changed like you want them to be things can are the same is gloves only cause there is nothign you can change there
for the rest you can eather have 2red1g dagger or shield and then use 2g1 on the other one
and with boots you can eather use thunder or use any other 60 and put the 25 into the slot where the 60% was same with the helmet just swap it so that it fits with your mirrored item we run 1 60% 2 25% on life and 3 x 60% on mana

If you wanna min max it to perfection and would remirror everything just for 100 dps then use this colour combo
boots : recuded mana - bloodmagic- herald of thuner -diszi(or swap this with wrath if more dmg)

r u already considering +1boots??? shouldn't be able to run 2 60% on life
"
mne wrote:
"

r u already considering +1boots??? shouldn't be able to run 2 60% on life
we run 1 x60 and 2 x25
Every Class 100
updated everything for 1.3 if something gets changed will update again 1.3 looks like a good season for ST again :)
Every Class 100
"
updated everything for 1.3 if something gets changed will update again 1.3 looks like a good season for ST again :)

Alex, you have to stop - next patch they just end up deleting the ST gem itself.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
"
MindR wrote:
"

Alex, you have to stop - next patch they just end up deleting the ST gem itself.

They never intended to nerf this though, it was a general crit nerf, not spectral throw
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
"
MindR wrote:
"

They never intended to nerf this though, it was a general crit nerf, not spectral throw
they didnt nerf anything they just made 1 of the 2 option away
Every Class 100
alex: "try and nerf me fuckers"
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info