[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
updated thread for mana use reduced mana , herald of ash , herlad of thunder ( gave me 2k dps more ) and doesnt spike in ele reflect maps like herald of ices explosion and for bm just remove the reduced mana gem in shield and put herald of thunder in it i tested this and only had 200 life left in my opinion to less eather just run 2 herald or use reduced mana -ice-ash and put thunder into a unset ring what you like more if you need any more information let me know tested it all

Thx for your testing. Have you tried to link Herald of Thunder with curse on hit - assasins mark?
This might free up the PCoC Gem in the 6L and could be replaced by smth else.

"
neuerkunde wrote:
Thx for your testing. Have you tried to link Herald of Thunder with curse on hit - assasins mark?

Personally I think that's a bad idea since when your damage output is actually tested (Uber Atziri and bosses) you can't count on the Lightning still being active.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
neuerkunde wrote:
"
updated thread for mana use reduced mana , herald of ash , herlad of thunder ( gave me 2k dps more ) and doesnt spike in ele reflect maps like herald of ices explosion and for bm just remove the reduced mana gem in shield and put herald of thunder in it i tested this and only had 200 life left in my opinion to less eather just run 2 herald or use reduced mana -ice-ash and put thunder into a unset ring what you like more if you need any more information let me know tested it all

I tested this, not worth imo.
Only the lighning storm from killing monsters applies the curse, and it has lower range than ST. Chances are that when you cast the curse, everything is dead. Also, doesn't work for bosses.
Culler-support build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617230
Dedicated support build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702757
"
you insta die without acuity you would need vaalpact that would lower your effectiv hp alot

Damn, I thought that might be case. Any suggestions as to the best nodes to drop to get the extra points over to Vaal Pact for a level 90 ranger? Acuity ain't gonna be happening anytime soon unless Uber Atziri decides to be kind and drops em.

"
Glowerss wrote:
"
you insta die without acuity you would need vaalpact that would lower your effectiv hp alot

Damn, I thought that might be case. Any suggestions as to the best nodes to drop to get the extra points over to Vaal Pact for a level 90 ranger? Acuity ain't gonna be happening anytime soon unless Uber Atziri decides to be kind and drops em.

Multi nodes.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
If i take Carnage wheel why i need to use flasks?
I have seen some people builds with BM and nobody took Carnage they just use life flask 24/7?
"
kanon1 wrote:
If i take Carnage wheel why i need to use flasks?
I have seen some people builds with BM and nobody took Carnage they just use life flask 24/7?
you take that what you are comfortable with eather flask eather carnage or both
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
neuerkunde wrote:
"

it was not worth it to be honest its to slow and fails for bosses and reserves to much not rly needed eather dmg is enogh by alot my scion got 100 with bm and my witch with mana both were easy couldnt think of any build to get 100 faster/easier or do uber atziri
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Can i ask what my single target dps would be with Loath Bane ( Its 150k now wih flask) . I think to mirror it after Rampage league but my calculation skills are so bad :S . P.S if i mirror it GGB What colors should mirror the sexy Onslg shield? (BM version )

TttYTY :p
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Multi nodes.

As in, drop Adder's Touch? Ooouuch.

Cheers for the help though. Will need to see if we can make it work. Acuity OP :<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info