[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

Heya Fynd,

Been playing your build for a while now. Currently level 91 with 42k LMP DPS but I'm using a LL gem in a RRGGBB shav's. I've tested my leech without the LL gem and there just isn't enough.

Do you think re-coloring the shav's to add in faster projectiles will increase my pDPS enough to be able to leech at a survivable amount? Or will I definitely need a dagger with more pDPS?

Here's my gear:
Spoiler

And my passive tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0NfA48DkgQfxEvEZYUcRcvGYoajxzcHRQdTyW8Jwso-isKLOEtHy2DLagvbzBUNbk9Pj-bQqNDY0ZxRwZV1lfJWPVZ81yKXfJfamNDZOdmnm-ecFJwVnC7cNVxTXKpfeN-WX_GgKSCx4MJg7aG0YnTj0aQG5BVkn2TJ5UglwaYb5oTms-btZ3En8uio6cIpyusZqyqsZC0DLb3tzG31riTuT7AGsHFwfPDOsSixp7KSth22RPbWdvU2-fcI9-_5c_qGOq66-7sGPLh9tr3Mvjr-ej60vsJ
hi Fyndel i got

colors on my shavs, you thinkit's worth keeping these colors and doing ass mark, or recolor/sell it, and if selling it how much do you think i could get?
"
GGoldilocks wrote:
Heya Fynd,

Been playing your build for a while now. Currently level 91 with 42k LMP DPS but I'm using a LL gem in a RRGGBB shav's. I've tested my leech without the LL gem and there just isn't enough.

Do you think re-coloring the shav's to add in faster projectiles will increase my pDPS enough to be able to leech at a survivable amount? Or will I definitely need a dagger with more pDPS?

Here's my gear:
Spoiler

And my passive tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0NfA48DkgQfxEvEZYUcRcvGYoajxzcHRQdTyW8Jwso-isKLOEtHy2DLagvbzBUNbk9Pj-bQqNDY0ZxRwZV1lfJWPVZ81yKXfJfamNDZOdmnm-ecFJwVnC7cNVxTXKpfeN-WX_GgKSCx4MJg7aG0YnTj0aQG5BVkn2TJ5UglwaYb5oTms-btZ3En8uio6cIpyusZqyqsZC0DLb3tzG31riTuT7AGsHFwfPDOsSixp7KSth22RPbWdvU2-fcI9-_5c_qGOq66-7sGPLh9tr3Mvjr-ej60vsJ
you defenelty need a better dagger or acuity to dropp your leech gem
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Randenaris wrote:
hi Fyndel i got

colors on my shavs, you thinkit's worth keeping these colors and doing ass mark, or recolor/sell it, and if selling it how much do you think i could get?
hm you could use ass mark abit but its rly time consuming to cast a curse each time thats gonna slow your clearspeed by a good amount about your selling price puh 6l shavs i think go for 125ex
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
"
GGoldilocks wrote:
Heya Fynd,

Here's my gear:
Spoiler

And my passive tree:
Spoiler
you defenelty need a better dagger or acuity to dropp your leech gem

Solved my leech problem

Spoiler

Now off screen reflects got me slightly paranoid :P
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Oct 8, 2014, 12:29:52 PM
cant decide between running blood magic option or mana option have a 86 ranger. would be running blood magic and reduced mana in the vertex to get the levels required to run 2 arua´s for mana. I have more budget line of gear whats anyones views on which is easier to sustain.
"
TheChandrian wrote:
cant decide between running blood magic option or mana option have a 86 ranger. would be running blood magic and reduced mana in the vertex to get the levels required to run 2 arua´s for mana. I have more budget line of gear whats anyones views on which is easier to sustain.

I imagine Bm is easier to sustain/ Gear, But it requires higher level, BM is Also the highest Min max I believe...

Quality of Life Wise Mana base is better to play.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Fyndel is a legend. Also, I have the following gear for sale for this spec.
Spoiler

The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Hi Fyndel, here i have some questions

1) the % mana leech on Crown of eyes, does it matters?

2) instead of your shield, can i use Prism Guardian? i say this because other guy uses almost the same gear as you but he uses an Auxium and a Prism Guardian, and i really dont know if it helps, also because you said that more level on your gems is better too.

well, i think thats all i need, thanks a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info