[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
typ3r wrote:
"
Bjinx wrote:
hey guys, is this possible to play on HC too? because im planing to restart with the new league tomorrow and look for a new scion build ?

Its just another mirrored gear build for ScrubCore.
its a elite build i would call it :D
ask Baker on Hc he one of the people who have the currency who can play the build there and ashit ton of other people play it on HC thx to Havoc crafting the perfect dagger for it you should renameit to "permanentscrubleagubuild"
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Well how many auras or what auras will you run w/ mortal conviction? Atm on live w/ 41% reservation and the 40% of mortal conviction with a lvl 21 RM a 60% aura is now 15%. With the new tree you get 38% and 60% from mortal conviction so with a lvl 20 RM thats 10.5% (don't know for sure with the new reduced mana rounding) going to need some life left over to actually use ST. Im also assuming you will run LGOH so you will need even more life as a buffer for blanks?
Last edited by Prodeus_ on Aug 19, 2014, 4:50:06 PM
"
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Bjinx wrote:
hey guys, is this possible to play on HC too? because im planing to restart with the new league tomorrow and look for a new scion build ?

New league? Nah.

Don't play this in HC unless you have level 90+ character ready with all gear ready.

Must have Shavs in HC, Solaris would be suicide.
+1 this is made for people who already have wealth dont try this from nothing

Would it be possible to level this in ambush? Clearly you have some insane mirrored items that make up for all of it, but would it be possible to start out slow and build your way up to a stronger point?

I used to play a crit dagger/bino's kitchen knife setup, and I leveled that all the way up, but this build has a much higher damage cap, and I would love to be able to use it, but I certainly don't want to level up a character to farm, then level up a second one to use this build/respect the first guy.

If I was going to level up the prism guardian shield, my plan was to go for Adders touch first, then the rest of the crit, then finally down to the can't be stunned. Once I reach merciless, I was going to get CI until I have shavs, and just run less aura's in the meantime. Prisim gaurdian first, then shavs, then crown of eyes (Pick up the spell damage nodes last at every chance). Or maybe crown of eyes then shaves, depends on the pricing/luck in drops.

Do you think that would be a viable method of leveling and working towards end game gear with this guild in the new ambush league?
You don't level as this build, crit never works until 70+ especially as you need all aura nodes. Just play a buzzsaw variant. Once you have some ES gear, maybe Solaris/Shavs and a dagger at maybe 70-80 you can respec.

It really depends on how good you think you are, can you reasonably work towards a 50ex + budget within good time? If so, go for it.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Aug 19, 2014, 3:38:38 PM
Every Class 100
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
R33T4RD wrote:
any news as to the 120% base critical multiplier on the taiwan servers?
is this a stealth nerf or is it not going in the patch?
No-one in the office has any idea what you're talking about here, including the guy currently playing on the Taiwan server who has 150% base crit multiplier, as all our files indicate he should have.
I can find no evidence of this ever having been changed, for Taiwan or otherwise. What gave you the impression this was different there?

interesting

"
amksoljanka wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
R33T4RD wrote:
No-one in the office has any idea what you're talking about here, including the guy currently playing on the Taiwan server who has 150% base crit multiplier, as all our files indicate he should have.
I can find no evidence of this ever having been changed, for Taiwan or otherwise. What gave you the impression this was different there?

interesting

http://i.imgur.com/7eWFHR2.png?1

Img of character screen on level 1 character shows 150%
"
amksoljanka wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
R33T4RD wrote:

interesting
interesting
Every Class 100
What u think of taking advantage of the new Mortal conviction buff? we can run 5 60% auras plus 2 40% auras and both new buffs, and we still end up with more them 200 remaining life, we just need to use a 20/20 life on hit, probably the new buffs will compensate for a the loss
"
andrehbg wrote:
What u think of taking advantage of the new Mortal conviction buff? we can run 5 60% auras plus 2 40% auras and both new buffs, and we still end up with more them 200 remaining life, we just need to use a 20/20 life on hit, probably the new buffs will compensate for a the loss
already talked about that the last page
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info