An Introduction to Cut-throat Mode

So the caster vs attack imbalance continues...

An attack based build is nothing without his gear
Spells have raw damage

So if you Die, you are screwed with a attack build

Guess we'll only see elemental hit and viper strike
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Will we at least be able to get through the Twilight Strand without PvP interaction? You know, to get a base inventory going?

Hopefully they make it a lvl 1 area only
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
So fucking hype
I love pie.
"
Will we at least be able to get through the Twilight Strand without PvP interaction? You know, to get a base inventory going?

I'm pretty sure the twilight strand will be your own instance, and since there is no entry to the strand from anywhere in normal difficulty, other players will be unable to enter your instance.

Of course this means it would be to your benefit to kill every mob in the zone, break every crate, over-turn every rock, and get as much stashed as you can before you head into and out of town.
"Though evil endures, and legends don't die, the hero exists in a blink of time's eye"
Last edited by Raligard on Mar 18, 2014, 2:09:43 PM
PvP is (primarily) why I played Diablo II for 10+ years past it's release date. This is going to be fun.
Last edited by psyfect on Mar 18, 2014, 2:11:32 PM
"
Raligard wrote:
"

I'm pretty sure the twilight strand will be your own instance, and since there is no entry to the strand from anywhere in normal difficulty, other players will be unable to enter your instance.

Of course this means it would be to your benefit to kill every mob in the zone, break every crate, over-turn every rock, and get as much stashed as you can before you head into and out of town.
First time I stepped outside of town while playing invasion I was immediately face to face with a boss.

It was exciting and fun.

I'm down for threats everywhere. Might not be everyone's style, but I'm certainly voting for it.
Last edited by psyfect on Mar 18, 2014, 2:20:09 PM
"
stonespeak wrote:
"
KarraKurri wrote:

I expect usual bullshit about 'we received overhelmingly positive feedback about cutthroat' just like wilson recenlty said on reddit about feedback about SotV. I must say i spit my coffe when i read this.

U MAB BRO?
SOTV is awesome; esp corrupted zones, leagues, Vaal Orbs, and even Vaal gems... but you need to know how to use them... so I guess L2P

Jaja, especially the bad leech mechanics, invasion balance which almost destroyes 90% of melee builds, right?

Let me guess, you play ambush or a ranged character? :)

So don´t comment if You not havy any clue.
Don't know what people are complaining about, I for one am excited to try my hand at this! Good stuff guys :).
Im going to miss all of them ): Oh well, nvm.
excited.

and wondering while people like karraKurri are still playing poe after hundreds of posts complaining about things they don't like. if i were like them i would only stay and waste forum space if i get paid for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info