[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

I have just found this tool and must confess its really nice...
I looking forward to use it before buying items from trade because i have most times items which just fit fine but to find them its problematic
Why is this a browser extension? Can you make it into a website hosted somewhere?
"
VogonFu wrote:
Why is this a browser extension? Can you make it into a website hosted somewhere?

AFAIK, its not possible to do so efficiently.
Due to limits which GGG made for retrieving information about your own stash tabs (private stash tab) contrary to "public" stash tabs which tells about items available for sale.

So there is lots of sites which utilize knowledge about market sales. But none (afaik) showing what you have in your stash except pathofexile.com of course.

Browser extensions and standalone programs like Procurement or Exilence Next can "ask" for such data more often then some website somewhere.

In case of extension you don't have to send your secure key (POESSID which is generated with every log in on pathofexile.com for you) to some website with your account name. This info is shared for browser extensions when you are logged in to pathofexile website.
I'm on Brave Browser and i don't know if i'm doing something wrong but Looty just gets my characters items, my stash tabs are always ignored. Tried all i can.

This is on Standard League. Hardcore i don't play anymore but i'd like to mention that stash tabs from there don't even get recognized as existent.

When I click on "Standard" the on "Refresh/Tabs" all tabs show there, but on the listing below that nothing from my tabs is "indexed".

Tried all buttons already, nothing works. Unfortunately this seems to be the last tool that is mantained for searching stash tabs. I had Procurement working for a day or so then it broke again and i couldnt fix it so i just gave up on it and deleted.

Any help appreciated.
Last edited by xfehxd on Oct 2, 2021, 3:58:53 PM
"
xfehxd wrote:
I'm on Brave Browser and i don't know if i'm doing something wrong but Looty just gets my characters items, my stash tabs are always ignored. Tried all i can.

This is on Standard League. Hardcore i don't play anymore but i'd like to mention that stash tabs from there don't even get recognized as existent.

When I click on "Standard" the on "Refresh/Tabs" all tabs show there, but on the listing below that nothing from my tabs is "indexed".

Tried all buttons already, nothing works. Unfortunately this seems to be the last tool that is mantained for searching stash tabs. I had Procurement working for a day or so then it broke again and i couldnt fix it so i just gave up on it and deleted.

Any help appreciated.

If anyone runs into this problem the solution provided by the Dev, which was caused by a character with EXPIRED name, was just to login with that character and rename it. Problem solved.
FWIW, I think this is a great tool! I use this every time the league migrates back to standard and I'm testing new characters. I'd be lost without it.

I'd love to be able to sort/search by influence. Am I missing it? [EDIT nvm - found it in "Select Columns"]
Last edited by termite64 on Oct 20, 2021, 9:07:52 PM
"
termite64 wrote:
FWIW, I think this is a great tool! I use this every time the league migrates back to standard and I'm testing new characters. I'd be lost without it.

I'd love to be able to sort/search by influence. Am I missing it? [EDIT nvm - found it in "Select Columns"]

Thank you for your kind words. Although I'm not an author, I'm currently helping take care of its development.

If there is some mods/affixes you would like to see in future (or something else) let me now, I'll see what i can do.
Great app! Is it possible to search the passive tree? ie equipped jewels they do not seem to show up in my searches
This thing is amazing. Just being able to search my thousand standard tabs to find resistance or attribute rings is amazing.

I like to test out builds in standard for the next league and once I re-spec everything, redoing all their resists is such a PITA.

Thank you for making this extension!!
"
zEUZz wrote:
Great app! Is it possible to search the passive tree? ie equipped jewels they do not seem to show up in my searches

Sorry for late response. I'm unsure. I'll try to check if its data is kept separately to character items. Thanks for spotting that.

As for searching the nodes on the passive tree - it's impossible. Please check other tools for that :)
Have a nice week!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info