[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

This tool is fantastic! I'm not sure how I got along without before, having nearly a hundred tabs. Thanks!
"
Xavqwyrus wrote:

go to https://github.com/benjaminjackman/looty, hit cloane or download and save as zip.
open firefox add-ons page. open the zip and go into the dists folder, drag the one file in there onto the add-on page. in firefox, click yes to instal.

with this way u get very old version, witout many colums and other features
Last edited by AISBERG on Jun 28, 2021, 6:02:40 PM
New version is up

install/update it if you are using Chrome

for firefox/other download it here
https://github.com/benjaminjackman/looty/releases/download/0.2.1.82/build.zip

and instructions how to install
https://github.com/benjaminjackman/looty/wiki/Manual-Installation
Thank you for updating and supporting this incredible app. It is the best way to search your own stash. GG.
I can't seem to get this to work. I'll put something in the stash as a test, but it's as though I didn't put anything there. It shows my character name. It just shows... nothing else. Does anyone have an idea on what I might be doing wrong? I'm on PS, if that matters at all.
"
I can't seem to get this to work. I'll put something in the stash as a test, but it's as though I didn't put anything there. It shows my character name. It just shows... nothing else. Does anyone have an idea on what I might be doing wrong? I'm on PS, if that matters at all.

Try typing your ps realm in settings as on img below, and click save.

If looty still does will work, send me msg, and we will try to debug it with your help - becasue I don't have ps account.
Hi, absolutely amazing and time saving tool. Thank you so much!
Just a quick question, when I change the column headings, it doesn't seem to save it. When I hover over "Save" button, at the bottom left of the browser (chrome) it says "Javascript:void()". Is there something I can do to fix it?
"
clawface wrote:
Hi, absolutely amazing and time saving tool. Thank you so much!
Just a quick question, when I change the column headings, it doesn't seem to save it. When I hover over "Save" button, at the bottom left of the browser (chrome) it says "Javascript:void()". Is there something I can do to fix it?

The reason there is Javascript:void() is that text field, save, load buttons etc are part of form plugin which is writen in javascript - so clicking button makes some internal work to save it in browsers local memory :)
You are the best!
Another question popped up, I cannot figure out how to search for item with +1 open suffix?
"
clawface wrote:

Another question popped up, I cannot figure out how to search for item with +1 open suffix?

It's not possible for me/author to recognize which items have empty suffixes, prefixes. On GGG AH they have access to that data, which is kept hidden for anyone else - developers.
If it will be ever included in items data I can add that. But it doesn't seem to happen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info