[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

"
hcl wrote:
Sounds nice. Im waiting for a tool that just exports all the stash items into a csv/text etc file to process it further in excel e.g

any plans for releasing it as an Firefox addon besides the Chrome variant?

Not in the near future. Hopefully someday. I have nothing against Firefox, I am hoping to try Firefox OS on my next phone, but this started as Chrome extension because of my previous experience with PoEHelper. At this point time spent porting to Firefox is time away from implementing features like CSV exports. On top of that it adds another build target making every release take longer to publish.
Last edited by bjax on Sep 3, 2014, 2:32:06 AM
"
bjax wrote:

Ok I will try to just export the whole grid as a csv to start next time I have a chance. Keep in mind that it'll be very prone to change in the future! Very it as an experimental feature. If you can come up with an algorithm that can run on that CSV and finds the perfect gear from your stash let me know! I'd love to tie it back into Looty.

Going along with what you mentioned "instantly compare looted gear with items you posses." I have started working on ways, in the absence of unique item ids (UUIDs) to track an item and see if it is a new one, or just moved. Should be doable, once I do that I intend to add a loot log that shows recently looted items. I also have a lot more features that build on top of that that I would like to implement.

How can I update my Looty version & export to csv :)?

I'm only good in SQL & VBA, I dont know much about other languages. To best describe what am I thinking about is screenshots below:

http://s8.postimg.org/5kytpowkl/freak.jpg

This is combination of gloves&boots&belt&rings in best setup for my blender with given conditions (resistances). I had to add some SCORE system for each extra attribute (like 1 point for 24 life, 1 point for 15% physical dmg). But the effect was pretty neat, I have my gear in best setup. It now became a bit harder because of master system.

Last edited by CookieVortex on Sep 3, 2014, 1:05:54 PM
"
CookieVortex wrote:
"
bjax wrote:

Ok I will try to just export the whole grid as a csv to start next time I have a chance. Keep in mind that it'll be very prone to change in the future! Very it as an experimental feature. If you can come up with an algorithm that can run on that CSV and finds the perfect gear from your stash let me know! I'd love to tie it back into Looty.

Going along with what you mentioned "instantly compare looted gear with items you posses." I have started working on ways, in the absence of unique item ids (UUIDs) to track an item and see if it is a new one, or just moved. Should be doable, once I do that I intend to add a loot log that shows recently looted items. I also have a lot more features that build on top of that that I would like to implement.

How can I update my Looty version & export to csv :)?

I'm only good in SQL & VBA, I dont know much about other languages. To best describe what am I thinking about is screenshots below:

http://s8.postimg.org/5kytpowkl/freak.jpg

This is combination of gloves&boots&belt&rings in best setup for my blender with given conditions (resistances). I had to add some SCORE system for each extra attribute (like 1 point for 24 life, 1 point for 15% physical dmg). But the effect was pretty neat, I have my gear in best setup. It now became a bit harder because of master system.

Cool a I recognize that 4 way SQL join that makes sense! Brilliant! You must be a DBA. I could write a sql query for that rather easily. How to implement in looty where there is no SQL, hmmm ... I'll add this to my card, hopefully someday I will be able to implement it!

To force update the version this ALWAYS works for me:

chrome://extensions
check developer mode
press the update all extensions now button appears

Let me know if it works for you too!
"
bjax wrote:

Cool a I recognize that 4 way SQL join that makes sense! Brilliant! You must be a DBA. I could write a sql query for that rather easily. How to implement in looty where there is no SQL, hmmm ... I'll add this to my card, hopefully someday I will be able to implement it!

To force update the version this ALWAYS works for me:

chrome://extensions
check developer mode
press the update all extensions now button appears

Let me know if it works for you too!

Worked like a charm :). I don't use chrome on daily basis, thanks for the info !

About the code it's quite easy and quite fun to code like

Spoiler
SELECT I1.Name1, I2.Name1, I3.Name1, I4.Name1, i5.name1, I1.Fire+I2.Fire+I3.Fire+I4.Fire+i5.fire AS FireTotal, I1.cold+I2.cold+I3.cold+I4.cold+i5.cold AS coldTotal, I1.lightning+I2.lightning+I3.lightning+I4.lightning+i5.lightning AS lightningTotal, I1.chaos+I2.chaos+I3.chaos+I4.chaos+i5.chaos AS chaosTotal, I1.armour+I2.armour+I3.armour+I4.armour+i5.armour AS armourTotal, I1.evasion+I2.evasion+I3.evasion+I4.evasion+i5.evasion AS evasionTotal, I1.life+I2.life+I3.life+I4.life+i5.life AS lifeTotal, I1.as+I2.as+I3.as+I4.as+i5.as AS asTotal, I1.physical+I2.physical+I3.physical+I4.physical+i5.physical AS physicalTotal, I1.elemental+I2.elemental+I3.elemental+I4.elemental+i5.elemental AS elementalTotal, I1.str+I2.str+I3.str+I4.str+i5.str AS strTotal, I1.int+I2.int+I3.int+I4.int+i5.int AS intTotal, I1.rarity+I2.rarity+I3.rarity+I4.rarity+i5.rarity AS rarityTotal, I1.Quantity+I2.Quantity+I3.Quantity+I4.Quantity+i5.Quantity AS QuantityTotal, I1.physproc+I2.physproc+I3.physproc+I4.physproc+i5.physproc AS physprocTotal, I1.eleproc+I2.eleproc+I3.eleproc+I4.eleproc+i5.eleproc AS eleprocTotal, I1.msproc+I2.msproc+I3.msproc+I4.msproc+i5.msproc AS msprocTotal, I1.other+I2.other+I3.other+I4.other+i5.other AS otherTotal

FROM Items AS i1, Items AS i2, Items AS i3, Items AS i4, Items AS i5

WHERE i1.type='Gloves' And i2.type='Belt' And i3.type='Boots' And i4.type='Ring' And i5.type='Ring' And i5.name1<>i4.name1 And i1.fire+i2.fire+i3.fire+i4.fire+i5.fire>=81 And i1.cold+i2.cold+i3.cold+i4.cold+i5.cold>=125 And i1.lightning+i2.lightning+i3.lightning+i4.lightning+i5.lightning>=125 And i1.chaos+i2.chaos+i3.chaos+i4.chaos+i5.chaos>=40;

I also have a table with SCORE rating for each stats for each build. So I can load any setting in any moment and check for upgrades :). Now with your .csv that will make my optimalizations 100x times easier :). Thanks for that!

btw 2400 items in my stash wow.

PS. It might be not so simple to code, but I think it would be not bad idea if Looty would also show number of mods on item. So you would know if you can craft extra mod on item.

Last edited by CookieVortex on Sep 3, 2014, 2:55:37 PM
the problem with mods is some mods can be either a hybrid version or really low rolls of 2 mods which then is not distinguishable without putting it in vendor window to see what currency you get so i guess it can yield some wrong mod infos if he implements it but apart from that it could be useful for mastercrafting.
This is fantastic! Kudos! As a Linux user, I can't use Procurement, so having something that can CSV export my Stash Tabs makes it very easy to write a quick script to parse the CSV into BBCode, which is all I need.

One small thing, it seems like CSV Export exports all tabs, regardless of the current filters - is that by design? Any chance we could get an "Export CSV of Current View" button? That would save me having to parse the CSV and remove the tabs I don't want... :)

Thanks again!
"
Gwmngilfen wrote:
This is fantastic! Kudos! As a Linux user, I can't use Procurement, so having something that can CSV export my Stash Tabs makes it very easy to write a quick script to parse the CSV into BBCode, which is all I need.

One small thing, it seems like CSV Export exports all tabs, regardless of the current filters - is that by design? Any chance we could get an "Export CSV of Current View" button? That would save me having to parse the CSV and remove the tabs I don't want... :)

Thanks again!

Awesome I use linux too! So supporting Linux definitely a hard requirement for me :)

Is BBCode slang for making forum posts for selling items? I am guessing that you want to export only certain tabs because you organize items into things like ~b/o 1cha ~b/o 2cha etc?

Thanks for the suggestion! t's a good idea I will add a feature request card to do that. CSV export got implemented because I ran into a bunch of yellow devourers in a Haku obstacle course. After that I needed a break from playing. So I started using my free time to work on Looty again. I see from the patch notes the plague of yellow devourers was actually bug and it's been fixed, so I might go back to playing again in my spare time.

Thanks for the feedback!
"
Sundrino wrote:
the problem with mods is some mods can be either a hybrid version or really low rolls of 2 mods which then is not distinguishable without putting it in vendor window to see what currency you get so i guess it can yield some wrong mod infos if he implements it but apart from that it could be useful for mastercrafting.

Yep, Trying to do that has been kind of a "white whale" for me I have some logic that I am working on that will try to back out the affixes including hybrid affixes using the PoE Compendium http://poetools.com/mods-compendium/ as a source, it's not going to be easy though that's for sure!
"
bjax wrote:

Awesome I use linux too! So supporting Linux definitely a hard requirement for me :)

Good to hear :)

"
bjax wrote:

Is BBCode slang for making forum posts for selling items? I am guessing that you want to export only certain tabs because you organize items into things like ~b/o 1cha ~b/o 2cha etc?

Exactly. Item links are of the form: linkItem location="Stash1" league="Hardcore" x="2" y="5"

So I can run through the CSV, I know the League up front, and I can get the tab, X, and Y co-ords from your CSV. Then it becomes trivial. I'll happily share the script when I'm done with it if you like - probably tonight... maybe we can work on integrating it into Looty after that ;)

"
bjax wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion! t's a good idea I will add a feature request card to do that. CSV export got implemented because I ran into a bunch of yellow devourers in a Haku obstacle course. After that I needed a break from playing. So I started using my free time to work on Looty again. I see from the patch notes the plague of yellow devourers was actually bug and it's been fixed, so I might go back to playing again in my spare time.

Thanks for the feedback!

You're welcome! I've been meaning to do something like Procurement for Linux for a month or two, but never found the time. Now you've saved me having to do it at all - the least I can do is contribute a bit :)
@bjax

Ok, here's a quick Ruby parsing script I put together: http://pastebin.com/tZExPFux

You can run it as "ruby /path/to/downloads/looty-forum.sh /path/to/downloads/item-export.csv". It's very very hacky just now, as it's got a number of hardcoded parts specific to my stash layout. The main issues are:

1) Having to manually remove non-sale tabs, as we discussed above
2) Having to calculate the right number for the "StashX" location attribute
3) Off-by-one in the x/y co-ordinates

3 is easily handled, but 2 is a pain (as you can see from my stash_offset variable). Basically I need to convert "tabname" from Looty into "Stash9" - is there any way Looty could include the numeric tab ID in the CSV output?

You can see the very first Looty-generated forum post in my shop, here :) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1011807

So far so good! :P
Last edited by Gwmngilfen on Sep 4, 2014, 6:12:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info