[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

"
Madcow1120 wrote:
the firefox links say oops, can't find. Searching is coming up empty. Anyone know how I can install looty on firefox? Chrome one does not work at all. Want to test a build in standard before beginning the new expansion.
I get the same error for Firefox but the Chrome version works for me.
"
tainium wrote:
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
the firefox links say oops, can't find. Searching is coming up empty. Anyone know how I can install looty on firefox? Chrome one does not work at all. Want to test a build in standard before beginning the new expansion.
I get the same error for Firefox but the Chrome version works for me.

You can make it work in Firefox, manualy loading add-on.

It's a little bit of tinkering.
But if you'd rather have it in ff its a way to go. You do this by downloading it in chrome.

1. Click on extension and copy long string of letters in web adress like "ajfbflclpnpbjkfibijekgcombcgehbi".
2. Go to "YourUserName:\Users\yourUserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ajfbflclpnpbjkfibijekgcombcgehbi\0.2.1.77_0\" (if on win7).
3. Copy all files somwhere else.
4. Open manifes.json file in text editor.
5. Delete lines which begins with "update_url and "key. And you are good to go.
6. Now type in webadress about:debugging , click on the left "This Firefox" and use "Load Temporary Add-on" button,
7. navigate to where files are and select manifest.json
... tada you have looty in ff.

Alternatively you can download same files from my gg drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WlkYnujhnky1aqz9aYXqpWIwUSbZlSP4/view
, but if you think it will blow up your pc (it will not). Than go with 1st way.

All this hassle because of maybe mozilla stricter policy for addons then google, who knows.
The extension is not working for me for couple days now.
All I get when starting it is "Throttled by pathofexile.com, while you wait stop by here and help other players discover the tool!" Can't access any of the tabs or settings.

Anyone else have this problem too or is there something wrong on my side?

Now it's working again :D
Last edited by Tonkan92 on Feb 5, 2020, 8:20:06 AM
I'm actually using it right now an the only thing I can add is you need to be logged into the GGG Forum site for it to work.
Returning after a long hiatus, used to use Procurement for finding matching rares for alch recipe (as I'm ssf with hundreds of stash pages). Just tried this instead, seems like a nice tool for general inventory searching but doesn't seem to have an easy way to check for recipes. Am I missing something? Other than that it seems like a cool tool.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Returning after a long hiatus, used to use Procurement for finding matching rares for alch recipe (as I'm ssf with hundreds of stash pages). Just tried this instead, seems like a nice tool for general inventory searching but doesn't seem to have an easy way to check for recipes. Am I missing something? Other than that it seems like a cool tool.

How you imagine such feature? (cause it does not exist indeed)

(As for other useful info about searching - there is Home page of extension, and also you can check video https://github.com/benjaminjackman/looty/wiki/Custom-Filters-creation-and-saving how to create custom View/filter)

Sadly author is inactive, and he checks looty from time to time only. Its not weekly.

I patch/add small things from time to time, but its limited by my (small) knowladge about scala and javascript.

Yet I have some partial idea about how looty works. :)

If you have any other questions/needs, you can write here or pm me.

ps. Do you realy have hundreds of tabs? :O
"
suni3mo wrote:
How you imagine such feature? (cause it does not exist indeed)

The way it worked in procurement is it would tell you where the recipe items are in your stash, then you just go get them.

"
ps. Do you realy have hundreds of tabs? :O

Yes, I bought them before premium and other stash tab types like quad tabs were available (once upon a time you could only buy basic stash tabs). I later upgraded them to premium tabs. There weren't many mtx's available at the time so most people who had a lot of points from buying supporter packs just used them for stash tabs.
Hey guys !

I want to use again this great tool but i can find the firefox version link, they seem to be all broken ?

and the chrome version im able to install it but the app seem empty.... Don't know what to do.

Well if someone have a link for the firefox version working ? I tried a few in this post but none was available.

Thanx !
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

In the box for "rarity" put "rare"
In the box for "ilvl" put ">64"
And if you have certain tabs only for chaos recipe items....
In the box for "loc" put whatever the naming scheme for your tabs "chaos1" etc.
Last edited by RatchetMyPlank on Mar 9, 2020, 2:13:46 AM
"
Brujotssss wrote:
Hey guys !

I want to use again this great tool but i can find the firefox version link, they seem to be all broken ?

and the chrome version im able to install it but the app seem empty.... Don't know what to do.

Well if someone have a link for the firefox version working ? I tried a few in this post but none was available.

Thanx !

go to https://github.com/benjaminjackman/looty, hit cloane or download and save as zip.
open firefox add-ons page. open the zip and go into the dists folder, drag the one file in there onto the add-on page. in firefox, click yes to instal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info