[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

"
bjax wrote:
It appears something was changed by chrome and/or GGG since the extension stopped working, nothing in Looty was changed and it still works in Firefox. Unfortunately I can't maintain the extension in two browsers. I suggest switching to the Firefox version.

time to learn hoy to make session with firefox. and to try looty there.

Thanks for your ongoing support and this great tools!

---------> oh i need help!

wrong address

how do we install it on Firefox? :P

edit 2

nervermind!

got it right

Sometime, firing a search isnt better than going back to page 1 :P

edit 3

It feel and is WAY FASTER than in chrome, im speechless!!! that a very good news!

It's so FAST!

firing chrome--> i had to wait like 10-15 second before i could input anything and it way super slow (more thant 1k tab i admit]

now its almost instant!! this is a buff!
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Last edited by WIKARINA on Sep 12, 2019, 1:32:58 AM
It only shows items my characters have equipped and not any of my stash items?
Traf27 submitted some fixes that should make chrome work again among other things. I've uploaded them. Try them out and have fun in the next league!
"
bjax wrote:
Traf27 submitted some fixes that should make chrome work again among other things. I've uploaded them. Try them out and have fun in the next league!

Hey,
I've checked both Mozilla extension, and chrome web store - and there are still old versions.
:(
my favorite tool is broken :'( !
Latest build (Oct 30 2019) working just fine... with Firefox.

Chrome version still banjaxxed?
Last edited by tomay on Dec 9, 2019, 7:01:47 AM
Traf here, as bjax said, issue was fixed, but for some reasons he has not been able to uploaded it yet to Chrome Web Store and firefox addons library.
He said he has fuckton of work nowdays, so he was answering after few days.

I'm optimistic that it will be this month ;)

Good part is that the same build works for both browsers, so no extra work.

If someone needs chrome version before league, I can build it. Its in bjax and mine repository on GitHub. But not compiled ;)

cheers
"
suni3mo wrote:
Traf here, as bjax said, issue was fixed, but for some reasons he has not been able to uploaded it yet to Chrome Web Store and firefox addons library.
He said he has fuckton of work nowdays, so he was answering after few days.

I'm optimistic that it will be this month ;)

Good part is that the same build works for both browsers, so no extra work.

If someone needs chrome version before league, I can build it. Its in bjax and mine repository on GitHub. But not compiled ;)

cheers

Hey Traf,

Thanks for all the work on updating stuff! I actually uploaded it to both stores. Firefox is stuck in some sort of review hell. Nothing changed since the last version security-wise so I am not sure why.

Chrome ... I just checked ... and I forgot to press an additional button after I uploaded it ... oops, sorry about that ... it should be out within the next hour. Feel free to ping me in github if you notice that it isn't still or if it's still borked.

Moving forward I am considering posting the compiled extensions as you mentioned in the first page of this thread.

tldr; Sorry about the delays, we will see what happens in firefox, for now back to chrome because it should be working in an hour or so. Moving forward I may begin distributing the compile extensions in this thread on the first page.
the firefox links say oops, can't find. Searching is coming up empty. Anyone know how I can install looty on firefox? Chrome one does not work at all. Want to test a build in standard before beginning the new expansion.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
annnnnd turns out the chrome version is now working for me. nice!
Pacific (GMT -8) Time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info