[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

The tool I'm working on right now is a windows program (C#). It activates when you mouse over en item af press ctrl+c, reads the data from the Clipboard, parses the item (mods) and displays an overlay in POE with the data analyzed. The main feature is to check against moddatabases (poemods.com) and display the "level" of each mod in the item. Later features would include something like custom scoring which will alert you when certain mods at certain levels are found on an item.

So when playing POE you could just mouse over the items you pick up, and see some calculated data about that item, without ever leaving POE (the overlay is just a always on top window). I don't think this can be accomplished with a browser plugin. But since your stash download works perfectly I would like to use that, instead of making my own (i have made one, it's just not very user friendly, as it requires username and password supplied, which people aren't too keen on).

I would like the data in JSON format. It can be the raw feed from pathofexile.com or whatever parsed JSON format, you have. The idea is that you download the stash using Looty, and exports it to JSON which my tool can read.

I haven't got a website for this, but maybe the exported data could be sent to some storage service (dropbox or something similar) that my tool could read from.

My project is here: https://github.com/jand187/PoeHelper2. Feel free to check it out. It's not all there yet as I began at complete rewrite today.

PS: I wonder if the data you download from pathofexile.com, can be accessed on the disk somehow? Do you know if this is possible?

Cheers!
Last edited by PowerGNU on Jan 2, 2015, 10:23:10 AM
Is it possible to include an additon under the GEM XP tracker to parse XP gained from running a single map on a character?

Taker for example selecting a character, parses XP data from leader board, run a 78 map and then add checkpoint, calculating the amount of maps runs to next level.

Like a character XP tracker instead of gems.
In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]
Last edited by 1BLOOBERRY on Jan 6, 2015, 8:05:20 AM
is there any way to change the Default Colums ?
i would like to have misc and quality always on.
"
Sirais wrote:
is there any way to change the Default Colums ?
i would like to have misc and quality always on.

Sort of, you can save the current columns: In the area that says views, give a name to the group of columns, then select save.

Next time you open looty select what you saved it as and press load.

I should add a feature to make it so that you can save over the default
please add eDPS like xyz has it.

i saw that there are fDPS cDPS lDPS, not one with all of them totalled.

[NUKE]
good tool man.
nicely done.
but I'm not using it at the moment because the UI is a bit messy for my taste.
would it be possible to make it smoother?
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Jan 30, 2015, 3:28:11 AM
Bug Report:
Something you should be aware of.

Dire Cloak
Dire Jack
Pain Veil

register as unknown armour type

[NUKE]
This is really nice, appreciate the effort in putting it together.
Absolutely love this tool. It's awesome for figuring out to improve my builds through better gear and gem selection. Thanks so much for making Looty!
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
"
1BLOOBERRY wrote:
Is it possible to include an additon under the GEM XP tracker to parse XP gained from running a single map on a character?

Taker for example selecting a character, parses XP data from leader board, run a 78 map and then add checkpoint, calculating the amount of maps runs to next level.

Like a character XP tracker instead of gems.

I don't have any code to parse the site, it will take some effort, so I'll add it to my todo list.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info