The Plan for Cut-Throat Mode

This is going to sound strange but stash tabs are actually overpowered in cut-throat mode with the way they are designing it.

I have extras on another account, so it would not be a big deal for me personally but for somebody who is just trying to join up, it would be quite obnoxious to be competitive in a gear-hoarding-competition with the default 4 tabs.

In the pace of normal leagues it's pretty much a non-issue and people are mostly content just muling to another account if they have to.

But in this style of the game and the pace of gear being moved around I can picture just 4 tabs being basically too burdensome to bother.

I strongly encourage increasing the starting stash tabs from 4 -> 6, but only for cut-throat. (note that if you already bought extra stash tabs this would just give you two more, for free)

This would keep the spirit of the f2p model intact and make things a bit more accessible for new players.
Last edited by tikitaki on Mar 12, 2014, 11:49:29 AM
Very exciting news!!!!!

I want to help test it :P
Ears. :3

Increased drop rate and funnel to Void League would be the best in my opinion, especially if they intend to change the "end-game."

If they change the Difficulty cap, would that mean no more Maps? I know lots of players would look forward to invading peoples Maps, but then again hunting players instead of invading Maps would have its own charm.. :P

Maybe a level cap, or would that limit some builds? But it could be interesting, to gate the higher end Rare Mods/Uniques out of grasp to even the playing field..
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Yea, what about self found.

There is no accomplishment in looting something, that you can buy on forum in 5 min. It is so purposeless and boring. You can make self found payed and don't have to change drop or anything. Just get rid of trading.
"
Dishonor wrote:

There is no accomplishment in looting something, that you can buy on forum in 5 min. It is so purposeless and boring. You can make self found payed and don't have to change drop or anything. Just get rid of trading.

you could force trading to happen outside of town, which makes it kind of like a Western standoff.
"
tikitaki wrote:
"
Dishonor wrote:

you could force trading to happen outside of town, which makes it kind of like a Western standoff.

i vote for no safe area at all, we could kill everyone in town like the game Darkfall.

Beiing a PK in town could result something like debuff -20% damage -20% life. then you are invulnerable to other. and more you are in the group, bigger the debuff are for Everyone in the group,

like -20% multiplier per member, so if you are in a five group, there a -100% damage on you when you are pker, and beeing a victime and invulnerable to other.

sorry about my english im french, if u dont understand, ill be happy to explain.
"
"
please buy a new computer, and fix you lag ;) theres no desync at all.

its based on where you are located on the planet, your attack speed, and the collision obstacle on the way of your character...

Go try a cyclone + multistrike vs brutus, or inside the caverns act 1 before the ledge, good luck man...

"
i vote for no safe area at all, we could kill everyone in town like the game Darkfall.

and like a diablo 1 trainer ? the fuck !? no way

you can stop streaming youtube when you play sir. could help
Awesome, I'm so hyped :D
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
I am going to take your humanity =)
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
All versions of the map pieces need to be able to spawn, in end game maps. De-incentivizing players from doing end game content, and instead running along the walls in random zones over and over again is really not a fun addition to the gameplay guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info