HO HO HO .......HO? Santa has an extra beta key OMG

BETA KEY?! :D

I'd like a shot at that, want to play this because the skill system and the talent trees intrigue me.
There are really only two choices:

1.) You become my immediate friend, in which case, hey, how's it going friend?
2.) Contest.
"
Sanitysdemise wrote:
Joy, another person expecting us to jump through hoops for a key.

This
All the "contests" are fun and all but really it only helps people who either 1) Have nothing else to do all day but hit f5 or 2) Or happen to be in the same general time zone as the giver. Make it random. Find someone who has at least post to the forum once in the last week and PM them the key. Imagine the thrill that will give them. That would be far better than stirring everyone up. Just my opinion. You never know, you might make a good friend that way. That person might also feel the power of giving and do the same.
Last edited by amindamok on Sep 19, 2011, 1:08:08 AM
Do some thing that gives all people a chance to win. DON'T post parts of the key, so that botter's get it. DON'T do something that involves figuring out pictures and ASCII or binary code!! Just make it simple and fun!
"
crazynomad wrote:
"
Sanitysdemise wrote:
Joy, another person expecting us to jump through hoops for a key.

This

The sad part is, there are actually people who do this for him.
thanks man!

i received it cause my cat has cancer
Hi my name is bob. I'm 23. In the us coast guard. And my favorite color is blue. We just became best friends.
oooo me wants. me needs beta key! (O)_(O)
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAH

there ya go people i gave it to him because the Meow mix wasnt cuttin it for his cat hahahahahaha

Actually he a random person who i gave because he reallly wanted it more than all of yall (No offense) ya gott abe a headhunter to get a key...think aboout it.....he did and now he has a key ;) Enjoy broski looking forward to playing with you soon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info