Failed Creating the Direct3D device (D3D)

Hot damn! The solution worked perfectly! Thanks, guy :)
This worked for getting me into the game, but when I reset it to Fullscreen mode, I got the error all over again... Any help?

EDIT: Actually, I can go into fullscreen. My mistake. The error actually comes back up when I try to put antialias back on. I had it on 2, but after I crashed once, I have to keep it on None for some reason. Why? What happened to make it start messing up now but work perfectly before?
Last edited by Sabastian7 on May 28, 2013, 12:33:35 AM
Thanks - deleting "production_config" file worked!

Works just fine ;)
Wow, it's worked! xD
Thank you so much :D
It's great to hear this is working for people! If you need further help feel free to email support@grindinggear.com.
Having any trouble? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
Whenever I delete the file specified on the first comment, I start up the game and up comes the same exact error, and I go to my files and the file reappears, why is this? How can I fix it? Can you explain step by step?
"
Whenever I delete the file specified on the first comment, I start up the game and up comes the same exact error, and I go to my files and the file reappears, why is this? How can I fix it? Can you explain step by step?

Can you please post your own thread, and clearly explain your problem (as well as any error messages you are getting)?

It also might be a good idea to post a dxdiag export (please post it inside of a "spoiler" tag to keep the thread clean).
You deserve a medal!
why every time i deleted the production_config.ini and start the game, it still not worked and i checked on my path of exile the production_config.ini appeared again and again no matter how much i tried to delete and start the game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info