Another veteran timer...sorta

there is one right answer for this... and thats more beta keys.
activity cant really be checked by a script, i mean.. forum posts? most log ins? that would just result in even more spam than we got here already.
and register date... sure it would be nice - i registered last november after all, but tbh i only lurked once in awhile - saw nothing interesting in the forums, nothing major in news section and... i wouldnt visit this site for 2 or months - i mean whats the point really?
most information you get is from random youtube 'lets plays'.

so yeah.. more beta keys, they gotta start testing their servers after all its gonna be a free game so its gonna be... extremely crowded... unless servers crash too often to enjoy the game.
or they add overpowered cash shop lol.
"
Citus wrote:
Also they did have two timers a while ago if im not mistaken.

Totally was 2 at a time :)
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?
Yes there was a veteran timer for awhile, but it was just random for vets prior to a certain date. I was suggesting start from the oldest members and work there way up the ranks. It can't be any worse than all the new members who are receiving invites with no participation or one post and gone.
Getting into the game is inevitable. I don't understand why most people wanna play an unfinished product. For one - I want to get into beta because it IS beta. I want to contribute to the development of this game any way I can. Not just because I'm so bored and "I want to play it badly!". I don't know its current state, but I'm guessing the game still has few glitches and bugs. It can't be as good as the final product, nor the fun you would get out of it right now.
"Rock is Overpowered. Paper is fine."
- Scissors.
as much as I want to agree with you OP; I can't. I mean, when the so-called "veterans" signed up, the beta hadn't even started. I mean waiting for something that doesn't even exist / has started feels kinda dumb. Activity is something on the other hand that shows that the person has interrests for the game itself.

Also, the veteran timer was for people that signed up before 10th of August, when closed beta started. Any waiting before that is more or less waiting without a cause, since the beta itself hadn't started.
-Generic forum signature here-
"
Stentuff wrote:
I mean waiting for something that doesn't even exist / has started feels kinda dumb. Activity is something on the other hand that shows that the person has interrests for the game itself.

Isn't showing interest in something that doesn't exist also dumb? ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info