[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

Nice build, but im feeling myself very squishy. I have 20k DPS with hatred on and just 3.5k life so Dominoe often rapes me. By the way Shaffel does not help at all against his lightning stream, i dunno why, looks like it doesnt work at all - i die in second. I have 78% allres and planning to take +2% to max also in future when i will have at least 4.5k hp.

My gear so far:

And current tree.

Any suggestion to raise DPS? Well, besides leveling gems of course.

Oh and im planning to use this, when coloring it right (added fire bye bye :( but increased area damage, allres and life is awesome)
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
Last edited by Dharmatrooper on Apr 6, 2014, 10:01:12 AM
You didn't say what level you are. But Dominus is a weird fight, it's not untill mid 70s when you can kill him by facetanking him, you're better off doing maps for now, they're less troublesome.
Carcass Jack might be good, you might lose some dps though going from 6L to 5L.
Im 63 right now, yeah i know im lilbit hurry :)

And advise for newcomers: just swap added fire to life leech gem until you hit 4.5-5k hp and you will be literally facetanking everything and this build became onebutton, its so cool i can even facetank Kole and didnt pop any flask.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
Im 63 right now, yeah i know im lilbit hurry :)

And advise for newcomers: just swap added fire to life leech gem until you hit 4.5-5k hp and you will be literally facetanking everything and this build became onebutton, its so cool i can even facetank Kole and didnt pop any flask.

That's why I recommend leveling with Crest of Perandus, it gives 3% leech and has high block
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Apr 8, 2014, 5:56:55 AM
Are there any alternatives to Lightning Warp?
"
Boltonsquad wrote:

Leap Slam maybe. Basically anything that jumps.
"
Boltonsquad wrote:

Not unless you have a weapon in your quick swap, but that means you can't have a Saffell for quick swap.
A few game play videos of the build which I have done can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Boltonsquad

I recommend not using Concentrated effect until you get a 6L. Way less desync without it and you will die less.
"
returnofsnow wrote:
I recommend not using Concentrated effect until you get a 6L. Way less desync without it and you will die less.

I don't think Concentrated Effect affects the amount of desync.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info