[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

so would you prefer a good 6l over a 6l carcass jack or not?
Also le heup of all rings good for this build?
Last edited by Kaktuskiller on Mar 14, 2014, 3:59:27 PM
"
Kaktuskiller wrote:
so would you prefer a good 6l over a 6l carcass jack or not?
Also le heup of all rings good for this build?

You'll have trouble getting enough Int to use Carcass Jack, but if you have enough resistance and int to use it, go ahead it'll only be a dps gain.
As for Le Heup, it's not very good for this build FB scales better with flat phys than the damage % Le Heup gives.
Added few words on auras since it wasn't clear enough.
So i wanted to play this build on invasion.
Since i have a lvl 83 marauder just sitting around on hardcore and the free respec i decided to spec into it and try it out.
Wearing no special gear whatsoever and a facebreaker with only 800%
5linked lvl 15-17 gems (cyclone,added fire,conc,melee phys,blood magic)
Other gear is just gear i was wearing when i played it. Used to be infernal blow.

For some reason with hatred and without wearing a weapon obv my dps is 900 with hatred for some reason.

If i decide to not use the facebreakers and just use a weapon i get around 3k.

Any idea what i'm doing wrong?
"
Shibby88 wrote:
Since i have a lvl 83 marauder just sitting around on hardcore and the free respec i decided to spec into it and try it out.
Other gear is just gear i was wearing when i played it. Used to be infernal blow.

For some reason with hatred and without wearing a weapon obv my dps is 900 with hatred for some reason.

Can you link your gear, it'll be easier to see what's wrong.
I not gonna do the build. But the thread title is hilarious. Thumbs up.
"
ShakkaFL wrote:
"
Shibby88 wrote:

Can you link your gear, it'll be easier to see what's wrong.

i got the same issue
Are you guys using Meginords Girdle physical rings and abyssus?

Also link your gear, it makes it easier for me to see what's the issue.
Im using this build at lvl 77 atm.
but in high maps im taking tons of damage and im constantly tapping my 3 seething potions.
something is not right can u take a look

Hatred/Grace
4,153 Life
13,600 Armour / 60% phys reduction
76/81/76/-60 Resists
39% block chance
228.4 life regen

19,625 dps 5L cyclone (cyclone, blood magic, added fire, melee phys, conc effect)

I know I still got many levels to go that will get me more life, max resist and higher block chance, but i dont feel like thats going to solve all the problems.
I can do these higher maps but i just take tons of damage and am constantly using potions.
Heres my current tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwCcQSzBS0LYRRNGjgbyBv6Jd8nLymlMZ4yCTWSNuk62D38QKBDMUd-SshN2E3jTipPfVFgVbVXDVhjWfNeE18_YEtlTWaeapNsRm5pbqpwfXJscql07XgNeWh673zZgFaBb4M4hNmE74jxjHaMz5BVkc6ZK548nrmezaIApBmkrKZXp4SpbqvFrKq18rZBu-28n72Bvoq-p8APwBrBBMbY0iHSTdXt45_sOO8O73zyL_ZI9zL3vvrS_o8=

Need your opinion on what i can do to fix the issue to make mapping/leveling easier
Last edited by medicineman89 on Mar 25, 2014, 12:04:52 AM
You can always run Warlords Mark on a separate CWDT to give you that extra leech for a quick band-aid fix, the damage you take will even out the more block nodes you take.

Using potions is not a bad thing either way, if you see on my Jungle Valley boss vid, I spam potions alot in that vid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info