A few alpha screenshots!

Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
Awesome man!

You missed the elite on the last SS :)
RIP Bolto
Last edited by Covert on Jul 11, 2011, 6:47:08 PM
Thank you so much! The more I see of this game the more I want to play it.... god, I sure hope the dev team can deliver. It'd be a shame if this would go down the hill. I am just so stocked about the item+skill gem system, it's amazing!

The first screenshot, are those vendor items? I sure hope so. If they are, HOORAY! Diablo series vendors had crap for items. This looks like Dungeon Siege 2 vendor setup (good stuff).
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
Last edited by bkboggy on Jul 11, 2011, 6:50:15 PM
"
bkboggy wrote:
Thank you so much! The more I see of this game the more I want to play it.... god, I sure hope the dev team can deliver. It'd be a shame if this would go down the hill. I am just so stocked about the item+skill gem system, it's amazing!

The first screenshot, are those vendor items? I sure hope so. If they are, HOORAY! Diablo series vendors had crap for items. This looks like Dungeon Siege 2 vendor setup (good stuff).

Actually that is my stash :)

Thanks for the screenshots!
Happy Days Abound.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:

I was thinking something like this...

Oh crap oh crap oh crap

Wonderful screens . I want kill em all! Thank you for some feed.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Jul 11, 2011, 7:09:50 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SCREENSHOTS!

amazing!

please tell me something, of course if u're allowed to:

LMB- attack
RMB- go
12345- potions
qwert- spells

am I right?
(^_^) betabetabetabeta
"
wakko wrote:
"
bkboggy wrote:

Actually that is my stash :)

Oh, wow, lol I just saw the number of pages on that stash (4?) and thought it was vendor. :D
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info