[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

Simple small changes in the tree.

For the big ones you should know better than me if EE still worth the points.

5L Voll's is nearly the same thing as Tabula with PCoC gem. You get to max power charges slightly faster, get some AR and ES, but pay for it with 50% reduced max mana.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Jul 18, 2015, 10:39:02 AM
"
SunnyRay wrote:

Simple small changes in the tree.

For the big ones you should know better than me if EE still worth the points.

5L Voll's is nearly the same thing as Tabula with PCoC gem. You get to max power charges slightly faster, get some AR and ES, but pay for it with 50% reduced max mana.

Cant open the Passive tree on poe website , poebuilder shows broken tree >__<
Fixed my previous post. Something is wrong with my offline planner.
"
SunnyRay wrote:
Fixed my previous post. Something is wrong with my offline planner.

Thanks i'll optimize my tree :)
i wonder if taking acrobatics and phase acro would not be better than block now. i think it's less skill points and you can use a rare dagger with better crit and a shield. or two good rare daggers.

also if dropping ee perhaps a lightning spell linked to coc so we can shock and make up for the loss of ee.
Hey man, thanks a lot for this build!
Not long after 1.3 went out i was find your build, and play it a little bit.
After this i staph on lvl 90, now i want to comeback.
Can you guys who using this build recomend me something for 2.0 update?
i dont know much about changes from 1.3 to 2.0
I will link my items, does the tree make 75% block it self now?
and where to go in the tree for the best! hope for any sugestions!

"
kompaniet wrote:
i wonder if taking acrobatics and phase acro would not be better than block now. i think it's less skill points and you can use a rare dagger with better crit and a shield. or two good rare daggers.

I don't know either. I wrote that it is possible in the 1st post on page 104. Two daggers look better than shield because of twin terrors.

"
Crokodylek wrote:
I will link my items, does the tree make 75% block it self now?

Wrote that in the 1st post on page 104 too :)

Total block in the tree is 16% + 5 jewel nodes. With legacy 20% Ungil's you can either have more freedom in jewel choice or drop Gemini cluster (6% block there; don't go up from Coldhearted Calculation; get 2% DW block on every jewel).
Last edited by SunnyRay on Jul 29, 2015, 10:51:22 AM
Hi! Any chance doing a skill tree for a shadow please? ty!
Last edited by Armince on Aug 3, 2015, 11:48:09 PM
"
Armince wrote:
Hi! Any chance doing a skill tree for a shadow please? ty!

Take 5 elemental damage nodes, then follow Scion tree.
Doing this build as shadow, level 59 at the moment ant the build is great but I find I'm having mana issues. Is it meant to have to pop a flask ever couple of seconds with this build? I can only Reaslistically run 2 auras, with grace and Herald on I have about 111 mana. Right now I only have a total mana pool of 451 with no auras active.

I'm almost to a couple of mana nodes on the passive tree but I still don't think it will be enough to alleviate my mana troubles. I'm curious how much mana you run this build with, how many auras do you keep active at once and when they're active what's your mana pool at? Again are you supposed to have to constantly use flasks with this build?
Last edited by DiabloMuerte on Aug 6, 2015, 1:52:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info