[1.2.0] Rampage/Beyond - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / hc tested)

"
Completed 26 ChallengesNinurto wrote:
"
Completed 18 Challengessirdaxman wrote:
25 fuses and still max 4L, buying moar and moar fuses...

If you have some to spare, throw them Armourer's Scraps at Cloak, maybe it will help.

That works????
"
Completed 23 Challengeseirstryder wrote:
Thank you for making this guide.... I've been playing on/off for the good part of a month and I still feel like I'm where I started. I've gone through 5 failed characters (usually too squishy or just flat out misses my expectations..) and I still haven't made it to maps yet :v it's pretty depressing.



I've accumulated a lot of low level uniques while playing through my other characters. Would these be any good in speeding up the leveling process? or should I stick to the general fireblast+searing totem combo?


Spoiler



Also, have you tried added chaos on your flame totems yet?




I have tried, but on Invasion I still only have a 4L (that I 4L'd).

Crest of Perandus is a very good shield to use, and if you're having trouble with resistances, brightbeaks is ok. But in general that's where wand/sceptre should be. :)

I believe this char should be your lucky charm. :) Hope so!
Just follow the guide, and if you got any questions, fireaway.

For normal difficulty, Searing + Flameblast, it's amazing... and use brightbeaks, just for res side... that or +1 to fire gems wand/sceptre. First one for res, second for dmg.

Otherwise, if I recall correctly, I usually note recommended stats for beating acts in cruel, mercy... and even somewhat in normal, so... Resistances are very important, stacking life on gear and on tree is important. :)

"
Completed 18 Challengessirdaxman wrote:


That works????


I wouldn't say so... though if it makes you feel better. As far as I'm aware... it only helps with sockets.
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
From 0.11.0 Patch Notes:

"
The Orb of Fusing and Jeweller's Orb now consume all the quality on an item to increase the chances of rolling more sockets/links.

Orb of Fusing does consume all quality from item, whether it actually works is hard to say. I mainly used it on 4S gloves and boots and with 20% quality 4 in 5 attempts came as 4L. Yesterday I tried it on friend's 6S Searing Touch and it didn't go "as nicely", 2 attempts resulted in 3L, third in 5L... well, that was pure luck.
I would say it works, but it probably doesn't change 2 or something percent to 10.
Last edited by Ninurto on Apr 3, 2014 5:41:32 AM
Dont know if it worked or not, but tried with a few Q increase every try, and in 14 fusings 5L


:D
Gratz sirdaxman, nice chest def!

[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
Here's my progress so far:

lvl36 w/ 1.1k HP

Gear:
Spoiler


Haven't made it to flame totems but it seems to be holding together fairly well so far.
Made it to 76, didnt try merci domi, but all else was on farm on invasion. Did maps pretty, stayed away from temp chains and certain cocaineinfused invasion bosses. Did alot of 66 and some 67 maps. Was a great starter build for me seing as i had no other map exp from before, but felt it capped out alittle once i got to 67 maps.
Died to rollbacking into pack and a rain off arrows boss aggroing offscreen and simply to weak defences to withstand much.
I managed to get my currency to around 50chaos+ other before i died and a truckload of 67 maps, so im happy. 2 week break now i can prolly afford try aiming for something abit more aimed at higher maps :P
Awsome build! im runnig it now, but is there a point in having discipline when using EB? Feels like a waste :) Im lvl 64, ambush. Great fun. runing it as a MF build. mostly self found.
Spoiler


Hard time getting rid of that armor. Cant find a better one. Were thinking fo getting cloak of defiance when i get the currency.

Tooltip dps: 922
Last edited by mortenaa on Apr 5, 2014 1:57:22 PM
"
Completed 23 Challengeseirstryder wrote:
Here's my progress so far:

lvl36 w/ 1.1k HP

Gear:
Spoiler


Haven't made it to flame totems but it seems to be holding together fairly well so far.


Glad to hear it. Keep us updated. ;)
For ambush strongboxes, fyi good tactic is position two totems on sides of strongbox, and with either smoke mine or lightning warp move away. :)

"
Completed 7 Challengesmortenaa wrote:
Awsome build! im runnig it now, but is there a point in having discipline when using EB? Feels like a waste :) Im lvl 64, ambush. Great fun. runing it as a MF build. mostly self found.
Spoiler


Hard time getting rid of that armor. Cant find a better one. Were thinking fo getting cloak of defiance when i get the currency.

Tooltip dps: 922


Thanks, glad it's working out for you! Yeah, Discipline is for more mana regen. But if you feel your mana regen is ok, you can always run purity's for example. :) Grace... whatever gets your fancy, or just try MoM route.

On cloak, yeah I still think it's the strongest way to go with the build. :)
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
"
Odeen wrote:
Made it to 76, didnt try merci domi, but all else was on farm on invasion. Did maps pretty, stayed away from temp chains and certain cocaineinfused invasion bosses. Did alot of 66 and some 67 maps. Was a great starter build for me seing as i had no other map exp from before, but felt it capped out alittle once i got to 67 maps.
Died to rollbacking into pack and a rain off arrows boss aggroing offscreen and simply to weak defences to withstand much.
I managed to get my currency to around 50chaos+ other before i died and a truckload of 67 maps, so im happy. 2 week break now i can prolly afford try aiming for something abit more aimed at higher maps :P


Well thanks for sharing. Glad it did good, and those moments do happen'. Sucks...

Have fun,
GoranH.
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info