GGG secretly released Ball Lightning skill

"
Chris wrote:
It was accidentally included in 1.1.0 in an unfinished state. It'll make a return in 1.1.1 or 1.1.2!

We're planning to fix the problem that causes it to crash characters tomorrow.

OMG CHRIS, I'm almost crying right now. Thank you thank you. I've been wanting this skill in the game since forever. I hearby love you for all eternity <3
"
Artanthos wrote:
"
Fusion_Power wrote:
It looks nice but it also looks like a serious FPS killer, even in solo play. O.o"

CoC Ball Lightning = griefing.

GOODBYE COC ARC - HELLO COC BALL LIGHTENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by anachelli on Mar 6, 2014, 1:02:58 PM
yeah, I think we all look fwd to coc + ball lightning
Seeing that Lightning ball has 3 uses, they might make it similar to flameblast, can't connect with CoC. :O
"
Shogen wrote:
Seeing that Lightning ball has 3 uses, they might make it similar to flameblast, can't connect with CoC. :O

Fine by me.

As long as I can use it to shock stack and trigger Elemental Equilibrium I will be happy.
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin
Great, GGG making a big mistake giving players Boss skills. Give us Dominus rain now. Come on, if we can get the lightning ball we can get any other boss skill. Brutus hook for example or Hillocks poison cloud zombies. Why stop there? let us bury and burst from the ground like a devourer.
Why did you steal my balls :(
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
Great, GGG making a big mistake giving players Boss skills. Give us Dominus rain now. Come on, if we can get the lightning ball we can get any other boss skill. Brutus hook for example or Hillocks poison cloud zombies. Why stop there? let us bury and burst from the ground like a devourer.

You have an endless supply of complaints. It is borderline impressive.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
Why stop there? let us bury and burst from the ground like a devourer.

I can dig it.
"
Hillocks poison cloud zombies.

Chamber of Sin zombies have poison cloud on death now.

Need a new minion support gem the duplicates the effect.
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin
Last edited by Artanthos on Mar 6, 2014, 3:08:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info