[2.2] Arly's Lightning Arrow - Elemental Pathfinder

"
minamo99 wrote:
I've tried running a similar build on nemesis, But I encountered the following problems

-low life

-low damage output without imba uniques

-cant run other mana skills with all auras at low-mid level

damage isnt reliant on imba uniques but low life is an issue without koams heart. there are better builds for HC leagues.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
For your build, phys bow with high dps or ele bow with high dps and why? I see all thickets with highest dps are phys
"
BasRutten69 wrote:
For your build, phys bow with high dps or ele bow with high dps and why? I see all thickets with highest dps are phys

end game = voltaxic
mid game = tri ele thicket

expensive physical bows (the 2 mirrored ones) are going to yield ridiculously more dps than voltaxic but suffer from insta gib reflect.
Hi Arly,

I've been using a build inspired by yours and enjoying it, I like the flexibility granted by auras. I have a Voltaxic that I borrow from a friend who doesn't play much any more but I find myself using Lioneye's Glare 95% of the time as it does much better DPS. I swap in Voltaxic for double reflect/no regen only usually. As such do you think it would be better to use Hatred instead of another aura?
It would also be nice to hear any obvious flaws in my gearing. I was thinking of picking up a Taming to replace one of my rings, as that seems to fit pretty well with this build:

Gear

IGN: Mezzovoce
Shop: 958901
GMT (London)
Last edited by Sotto_voce on Apr 7, 2014, 5:13:10 AM
Hatred should do more dps than haste if you use lions.

I will generally recommend anger,wrath,haste,purity of X,vitality for most players.

you sohuld aim for 30-36 WED on all gear slots that can spawn it and 50+ crit dam on amulet/quiver. flat ele is nice but youll have already so much from auras.
"
Nephalim wrote:
Hatred should do more dps than haste if you use lions.

I will generally recommend anger,wrath,haste,purity of X,vitality for most players.

you sohuld aim for 30-36 WED on all gear slots that can spawn it and 50+ crit dam on amulet/quiver. flat ele is nice but youll have already so much from auras.

Thanks!
GMT (London)
PCOC vs Crit Multi Gem for your spec on page 2-3 and why?

Thanks! Don't know how the math works
Some small update if anyone is interested.
Thanks to Nephs advice I have been trying Hatred. It's indeed better DPS than Haste with Lioneyes. I just today decided to 6 link the bow and ripped all my currency on Fusings to get it (I think it was worth it, it's a near perfect roll and I got it after 15 ex of fusing). So with 4 DPS aura up (Hatred/Wrath/Anger/Haste) my DPS was near 10k on LA (with Chain) and my Frenzy in 5L is nearly 40k. Usually run Purity and Vitality instead of Haste where the numbers are just slightly lower than that. I wonder if it could be better to run Crit Damage as my 6th support instead of Faster Attacks. Because my gear lacks ACCURACY and my Voltaxic is only 5 link DPS with this bow is way lower atm. Maybe one day in the future when I can afford to itemise for Accuracy as well it may be better. I'd love to try out that Windripper bow as well!

My char is level 85 atm and I have been working on it since about level 70 with this build, and now it has really come into its own. My tree is similar to others but because I do not have Kaom's I have taken more life nodes.

Thanks again to Neph/Arly for posting this build and all the replies to questions in this thread - it's been extremely helpful.
GMT (London)
"
Sotto_voce wrote:
Some small update if anyone is interested.
Thanks to Nephs advice I have been trying Hatred. It's indeed better DPS than Haste with Lioneyes. I just today decided to 6 link the bow and ripped all my currency on Fusings to get it (I think it was worth it, it's a near perfect roll and I got it after 15 ex of fusing). So with 4 DPS aura up (Hatred/Wrath/Anger/Haste) my DPS was near 10k on LA (with Chain) and my Frenzy in 5L is nearly 40k. Usually run Purity and Vitality instead of Haste where the numbers are just slightly lower than that. I wonder if it could be better to run Crit Damage as my 6th support instead of Faster Attacks. Because my gear lacks ACCURACY and my Voltaxic is only 5 link DPS with this bow is way lower atm. Maybe one day in the future when I can afford to itemise for Accuracy as well it may be better. I'd love to try out that Windripper bow as well!

My char is level 85 atm and I have been working on it since about level 70 with this build, and now it has really come into its own. My tree is similar to others but because I do not have Kaom's I have taken more life nodes.

Thanks again to Neph/Arly for posting this build and all the replies to questions in this thread - it's been extremely helpful.

Glad you enjoyed it! This build takes levels and dedication to really shine and not something that will be done by 75 with level 16 aura gems.

"
PCOC vs Crit Multi Gem for your spec on page 2-3 and why?

Thanks! Don't know how the math works

I would use crit multi on frenzy and ignore pcoc. its too anoying to keep up.

LA will most definately required LA - BM - LMP - chain - WED - life leech.
Was originally going crit/aura/la, but now I"m finding everyone has auras up always so I'd rather spec into full damage

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEEfgW1BfkMfQzyDkgPqxB_EZYV8BmKGdUZ1xqPHNwdqiQ8JP0nqSj6Klstgy9vMHwzDDY9OdQ6WDyOPs9GcUlRUUdXyVptYeJtbG_ycFJwu3DVfXV_K3_GgwmHGYhrjX2Nv5Mnlwado52uoJ-hIqJApcunCKdcqn-quK_rtAy0OLVIuJO7473mwFHEosaezerTftQj1QDWitbR2RPhiOOE5RnnVOd06rrr7vT49tr5Y_sJ-_X8q_66_94=

Currently running crit gear+ ele dam with weapons + life on a thicket pure ele bow

Help pls?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info