SotV Deployment Timeline and Updated Patch Notes

Monster Unrighteous Fire now deals a controlled value of fire damage, rather than being based on maximum life.

<3
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
-
Last edited by petden on Mar 5, 2014, 8:39:06 AM
"
petden wrote:
45 minutes are not enough. You should pull down the server now and let use look at the skill tree for 7 hours.

The new skill tree is known for like 8 hours now :P Check reddit
I dont care for spectre rf.
I am not summoner
LoL at pulling down the server for extended hours.

Everyone knows if that ever happens, GGG devs will have to write a 10,000 word length mea culpa incident report.

Looked at the revised Marauder tree. I like what I see, but Cloth & Chain needs to be moved farther from Duelist.
Last edited by Numitasse on Mar 5, 2014, 8:45:31 AM
"
Riftshadow wrote:
ook, i revised the new tree, and the new marauder starting area is really awful

I feel like it's been overbuffed, especially the armor/life nodes. I don't see a good reason to start as a duelist now, unless you plan on branching into the marauder-area anyways.
Same for Templar. Granted, it's been the other way around before, but still.
Well my husband has been warned not to look at me for the next 2 days....stew is in the pot so the cooking is all sorted...

I'm ready....

#Its starting to feel like xmasssss#.

Is it 9pm gmt yet?

Once again, great work by 'the g-team'. Those burning miscreation builds were seriously overpowered. Lower lvl casters got some love.

I think people are focusing on the re-balancing rather than looking at the big picture here as well. They have no clue what new mobs will be available to the summoners to use since there are two new ones the game aside from all the new bosses.

Stop focusing on what was, and look at what will be. They have to make these re-balance decisions based on the new content, so no point whining about it until you've actually seen the game in all its new glory.

Its a bit like 'little johnny' whining that his old bike was thrown out, and ignoring the fact that he has a spanky new mountain bike in the garage.

Why only one hour before it goes live.

Some people still have shitty internet you know. ;p
Øvè®þðwé® Øvê®®ûn Øvè®çðmé
By "adjusted the pvp scaling of righteous fire and searing bond" is that only damage taken by players or the damage output in pve as well?
"
3XE wrote:
Why only one hour before it goes live.

Some people still have shitty internet you know. ;p

Chances are Chris will have to whip the team to force them to give up their last minute tweeks and I can't see them ever taking the server down for longer than that for reasons short of nuclear disaster.

As noted in an above post, One of the Devs even wrote a full appology in the forums once because their server company in USA had a power failure and the game was offline for around 2 hours or so. He apologized for not making contingency plans to back up their back up systems server access.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info