Can I Keep BoR Unidentified?

I guess this is great opportunity to prove which one is correct.

Identify one of your three BoRs before the patch (to have at least ONE legacy for sure)

Identify the second one after the patch and you can beyond all doubt see for yourself, if the properties of item are stored when the item drops or when you identify it (then you get nerfed BoR)

Keep the third for your collection

THen post how it went please
"
aldorus wrote:
I guess this is great opportunity to prove which one is correct.

Identify one of your three BoRs before the patch (to have at least ONE legacy for sure)

Identify the second one after the patch and you can beyond all doubt see for yourself, if the properties of item are stored when the item drops or when you identify it (then you get nerfed BoR)

Keep the third for your collection

THen post how it went please

:P Would rather just identify to be 100% safe.

But from the posts so far I am thinking stats are rolled on drop.

Appreciate it.
Stats are rolled when the item is created. Identifying the item just shows you what they are.
Yes but do you really think anyone post-patch will belive you that it's a legacy BOR and not the new version? You're gonna end up identifying them yourself anyways when you decide to sell, people will think you're trying to fool them otherwise.
"
Maybe he's waiting for scrolls of wisdom to become cheaper before he IDs.

$$$
"
Nephalim wrote:
why dont you identify, and divine it till it has good stats.......

This. Get buying divines before the price skyrockets.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Stats are rolled when the item is created. Identifying the item just shows you what they are.

Nope. Just identified 6 of my legacy silverbranches. NOT TRUE.

Identify them to be safe.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

Nope. Just identified 6 of my legacy silverbranches. NOT TRUE.

Identify them to be safe.

My legacy Thunderfist here:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/490724 You can see it was unid.

Id it after nerf and i got a legacy:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/607836
Selling logs: /view-thread/782113(very high speed)
Rhys epic times : view-thread/780247
I hope you're right >.>

But in anycase, all my iiq uniques and rares have been identified. I'm noy going to bother with this worry.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

Ty so much for posting this. <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info