1.1.0 Patch Notes - Sacrifice of the Vaal

No Cleave buffs or any other new DualWield skill, well back to Dualstrike+Splash :(
The Bestiary league proved once and for all, that GGG only listens to crying instead of well thought out criticism.
:S

Wish other skills were brought up to par for races instead of just a nerf.
adding more levels of complexity in every big patch?

pure awesomness..

tbh back in OB I was worried you will be forced to the opposite:) thanks for proving me wrong

PS: any new passives related to Vaal skills? Soul recovery etc?
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
Redblade wrote:
"
Added a new currency item: Vaal Orb. It corrupts a target item, modifying it unpredictably. Once an item is corrupted, further currency cannot be applied to it. This includes restoring imprints.

This make me so sad, the people who will use these at end game is negligible as rolling a 6S 5L just to improve an item through corruption is fairly pointless same as taking the risk with an item worth more than a few exalts.

What's worse is that this is the way we get white sockets, something that is highly desirable on end game crafted gear to increase support gem diversity on 5-6L items.

No bro, we will use Vaal orbs on jewelery, and belts, boots, gloves, 1h maces, wands, shields, etc, do you get it ? :)

You will not use a Vaal orb on a 400 DPS 2Handed 4Linked weapon, no point.
But if you get a 500+ DPS 6Linked item, then sure you will use Vaal orb on it.
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
Last edited by Lordemore on Mar 4, 2014, 3:34:35 AM
Why nerf totems?

What is the multiplicative penalty?
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
Hmmm.. im the only one i SMELL the PERFUM OF NERFINITY on POE GAME? ..
good news ! ^_^ <3
"
- Vaal Pact no longer suppresses life recovery from flasks. It still prevents life regeneration and now also reduces your leech by 60%.

so this means you can now use Life Flask with Vaal Pact?
PHP Guild - Philippines
"The old quiver types do not exist in the challenge leagues" means the old unique quivers will not drop in new leagues?
I don't understand if ST was buffed or nerfed :o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info