Eight New Quivers in Challenge Leagues

We need Light Quivers.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
Please add a dex quiver BACK please. As others have stated, this enabled certain builds earlier.

Also consider scaling quivers based on level like shields,etc. It doesn't make sense that quivers in higher zones wouldn't be more powerful.

Thanks!
"
petden wrote:
I fucking hate challenge-league exclusive content.

The real game are the challenge leagues, you can guess why ggg doesnt remove legacy uniques/items from trash-core? Becouse no one cares, every bad design decision is getting dumped there.
Not ggg's fault you decided to play in those leagues.

The rest of us will enjoy the fresh economy in the new league, with the new basic items/uniques/corrupted stuff. rofl
Last edited by Toki1337 on Feb 25, 2014, 12:00:23 PM
edit: yep i readit wrong :)

Lol at standard players crying over items in 4month league :P enjoy legacies xD
▄█▀█▀█
Last edited by Madus on Feb 25, 2014, 12:03:31 PM
I enjoyed playing in the Anarchy challenge league but Domination simply held no appeal. With all the new additions and changes, I am seriously looking forward to creating a couple of new characters and playing in Ambush.

I definitely like the diversity of the new quivers. However, other than getting a spiffy makeover, at this time I do not believe the old quivers should be removed from the game at the end of the challenge league.
@Chris they will NOT drop to standard league?????? -.-'

or they will??
please do not get rid of the dex one. they are needed for most non shadow/non rangers and alot for EA as well. and early game too.

edit:

"
Here’s the set of new quiver base types that can drop in Ambush and Invasion leagues:

sounds like those wont be in standard for another 4 month :P
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Last edited by Milani on Feb 25, 2014, 12:04:27 PM
Hi

Broad head quiver looks rad. Is 29% the max critical on the spike point? Why not go one more 1% and leave it at 30% chance of critical, is that 1% extra to omnipotent?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Milani wrote:
sounds like those wont be in standard for another 4 month :P

Not a big loss, they are not much interesting anyway.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
my ranger will be in love :3
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info