Domination/Nemesis Challenge and Race Season Six Winners

"
We have been given a lot of teasers showing awesome Corrupted items and gems and skill but what I want to know is what's the down side for all this awesomeness?

Same weakness as mirrored items and I guess it will have a downside as the same reason people hate to use Voidhome.
just curious how you got over 300 mana-reg? i struggle a bit, with full regen gear and eb at around 220 mana-reg atm. whats your max mana?
I'm pretty sure no one will have to be disappointed because they will get such powerful chars.
And the downside to corruption???

Of cause, it crystal clear:

YOU are not the only ones that get stronger by the corruption....
Probably the COMPETITION will benefit way more...
If you know GGG, you know this will most probably be true.

Increased gem-levels and quality, extra stats, white sockets and some charges thing on skills...
It sure will be fun exploring these new things.
But to easy, nah i don't think so.
It will be harder to master the late endgame, don't you think?
"
just curious how you got over 300 mana-reg? i struggle a bit, with full regen gear and eb at around 220 mana-reg atm. whats your max mana?

ok that sounds insane i'm at less then half of it. did you grab all %-mana nodes and double-dream-fragments n' stuff?
Last edited by thelegendaryof on Feb 24, 2014, 1:30:40 PM
nop, I only got
Maximum Energy Shield: +126%
Base Maximum Mana :135
Maximum Mana: +72%
Mana Regeneration Rate: +80%
from tree

and

2 relatively crappy rings but not to bad for my spec as is

(paua rings, right, arguably worst base possible lol, thats how hard it is to find decent rings on 4month leagues, hello Nemesis)
Last edited by ZhenyaDM on Feb 24, 2014, 1:37:39 PM
gz all
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
"
ZhenyaDM wrote:
nop, I only got
Maximum Energy Shield: +126%
Base Maximum Mana :135
Maximum Mana: +72%
Mana Regeneration Rate: +80%
from tree

and

2 relatively crappy rings but not to bad for my spec as is

(paua rings, right, arguably worst base possible lol, thats how hard it is to find decent rings on 4month leagues, hello Nemesis)

But what is your Life? Surely you must have skimped on Life Nodes to grab those ES Nodes..
Are you using Atziri's Foible as well?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
4600 life, no,
(dat life did not pop 29 etern/exalts later :veryveryangryface: )
With MoM and 3 auras I had 1600 unreserved mana so its effectively 6200 hp which is OK with 50/49 phys/spell block and ic+incduration+cwdt + self-cast enduring cry.
Last edited by ZhenyaDM on Feb 24, 2014, 1:53:48 PM
1st to kill the unique bosses watup

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info