Less than two weeks to go for Sacrifice of the Vaal!

It would be better with a SEPARATE trading in-game screen/engine. Pretty bad when most of the 'parties' on the screen are really just ppl trying to buy or sell something. Extremely hard trying to find actual parties since the list keeps resetting itself and the seller/buyer keeps making a 'new party'.
"
Invasion league hype! I just hope they give us the new skill tree before starting the leagues, last time only a few streamers got them which was annoying because streams have bad quality and Twitch is always lagging.

*here's hoping for Witch tree overhaul*

The tree is updated when the game is updated.
Here's hoping this new orb is one that a mostly-self-found player might actually see in their lifetime.

Overall though, looking forward to the changes. Bring it on!

EDIT:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:
Let's hope the new orb has better drop rate than Eternal orb.

It's currently roughly as rare as a Chaos Orb.

There's a glimmer of hope! I am suspicious of this "currently" word though.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
Last edited by obadonke on Feb 21, 2014, 1:40:57 AM
"

*here's hoping for Witch tree overhaul*
There was thread asking for marauder starting area feedback for ages that was recently de-stickied, so marauder's almost certainly getting revamped. In it a number of people expressed their displeasure with the witch and shadow starting areas (mainly witch), which has been backed by race data, so I imagine shadow and witch will be getting at least a little polishing, if not a larger-scale revamp.
Woahhhh. I'm impressed.
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
"
Chris wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:

on an unrelated thing, please increase the regal orb drop rate, as it's always the bottleneck of crafting. more regal orbs = more currency sink = more stable economy.
To grind or not to grind, that's the question.
"
SmallGiant wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:

on an unrelated thing, please increase the regal orb drop rate, as it's always the bottleneck of crafting. more regal orbs = more currency sink = more stable economy.

It's not that bad. Just gotta vendor high ilevel sets.
after watching the teaser ... thought about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrrLTlXKBR0
"
SmallGiant wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:

Yeah, I grew fond of regal orbs in Closed Beta - could just have been RNG but I seemed to get enough to try upgrade my best magic gear to rare at a reasonable frequency. From Open Beta onwards I've only had a few drop. So few that I never use them.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
Last edited by obadonke on Feb 21, 2014, 1:43:37 AM
God dammit, GGG. Stop this.

Every time I leave this game, you people come out with these crazy new additions that make me want to come back so, so badly. The corrupted stuff looks awesome and I don't even know how it works yet. New monsters, new areas, new items, new skills (or at least altered versions of them), new game mechanics, new 4 month leagues.

I work full-time, guys. I go to school full-time. I don't have time for this, dammit.

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?

Now I am forced to come back, yet again, and hopefully start in one of the new leagues, most likely Ambush unless it's lame.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info