Less than two weeks to go for Sacrifice of the Vaal!

So this is why there was this door in the Sarn Encampment. Also that dude standing at the right is a new npc. But i haven´t checked that area since release so i could be wrong.
"
StrayYoshi wrote:
5th!
New supporter unique:
Queen Atziri's Bra
+3 armor
+3% to fire resistances
-3% to cold resistances
50% chance to blind
gems in this armor are SUPPORTED by level 3 cleave

ROFT 50% blind :D
IGN: Exurath / Murakai / Verukai
O.O
VGazer/SmashGazer/ChargeGazer/PyroGazer/BoomGazer/FrozenGazer/FlashGazer/BGazer/SlashGazer/ScionGazer/BlockGazer

Fish Sticks.
"
DARKFVADER wrote:
So was she the most beautiful woman Vaal civilisation had ever seen because of her four tits?

hahahaha xD most likely indeed. ... most beautiful woman because of her four tits and two ...
Atziri's 3 titties incoming RIP :)

Amazing news GGG!!!
Beta Member Since 2010
Pizzalawyer420 has invaded.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Its Awasome! GGG Ure the Best ever!
Add a guided arrow-like skill, please! I've been waiting so long for something like that.
"
Majad wrote:

Edit: Also, she has four breasts.
Is the 4th one on her back?

The things I would do to her

you need to see the poster clear. the 4th is woobling away.

4th boob confirmedLmao. Can't believe they actually gave her two extra boobs. XD

We decided to give her two boobs, AND WE DOUBLED IT haha.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Feb 21, 2014, 7:03:06 AM
"
muhomorov wrote:

So this is why there was this door in the Sarn Encampment. Also that dude standing at the right is a new npc. But i haven´t checked that area since release so i could be wrong.

yeeeaah would be cool, i didnt realised this could be sarn arena. That npc spent half his life there standing&staring btw.
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info