Less than two weeks to go for Sacrifice of the Vaal!

will there be new nodes in passive tree and will we get free respec?
IGN-Chatillion
Hi

Secret corrupt areas, I like secrets.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
The description says "warped reflection from a mirror". Does that mean we are not fighting her original physical body?
Permanent Hardcore only.
there is curently absolutely nothing impressive in this mini expansion what the teasers reveal.
(only my opinion!).

i dont care about pvp.
corrupted crap doesent seem realy impressive (might change if more will be announced)

- what about the promised changes to the trade system ?
- what about desyncs ?
- what about the problem with the Map drops

Her four breasts have tooo much armor !
Bonan..2hander,Miss Bitch..whitch, ThongBow..ranger
New areas are nice. However, I am wondering what level the new areas are. Are they going to be max level 68 again? Are you guys going to reduce current areas' level again?
"
t_golgari wrote:
So, just to crash the party a little bit:

- Nobody will actually kill Atziri or fight her in merciless. Because if she is after Dominus, you would need to fight him first, and thats not gonna happen. Esp. if you think she would be even harder.

Will all this effect Standard and Hardcore, too? Or is this just gonna happen in the new leagues (which would be what I hoped). Because with corrupted Items and gems, there is only so much room you can have in a stash, and there's only so much customization people need and want. You can actually have TOO MANY options sometimes.

Other than that: I wait for the new expansion to see myself. I am looking forward to new content. And I think the game is better than ever.

Well its to be expected that Merciless Dominus will have to be killed anyway when it comes to reaching Act 4 Merciless in the future.
Permanent Hardcore only.
was much more impressed with first sigh of spectral throw than this ... cyclone vortex
Mirror of Kalandra?
"
Bonan wrote:
Her four breasts have tooo much armor !
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
"
Uvne wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:
Also Chris, I really hope you guys know what you are doing in terms of balance. Skills changing and getting new effects...this could get messy.

It's no different than designing a new skill entirely, except that they get to reuse the animation of the non-corrupt version. Given that two of the four corrupt gems we've seen have a Vaal heart charge counter, many of them are probably not going to be build-defining skills.

What's a vaal heart charge counter?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info