[NUKE] MF, Mapping & Crafting Guild. RECRUITING!. Teamspeak @ 104.206.17.74 (200 Stash-Tabs)

^
In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]
"
Kilpsz wrote:
Name: Keith

other notes
I started playing about 2 months ago which is why i'm quite low lvl. I plan on making a MF character in the new league.Won't join teamspeak before i am invited since i would feel kinda weird and would definitely not be myself.

Denied. Does not meet level or Teamspeak requirements. Don't get a ahead of yourself pal. We are looking for active players willing to engage on Teamspeak. Also, the guild would like to know potential applicants before an invite. So do not EXPECT an invitation any time soon without logging into Teamspeak.

Again. Denied.

[NUKE]
Hey, i would like to join this guild, but i found my first exalt drop just yesterday? I think im gettinbg big in this game!!

i dont know what teamspeak is, if you could introduce i would like to try.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
Hey, i would like to join this guild, but i found my first exalt drop just yesterday? I think im gettinbg big in this game!!

If you are trolling, I found you funny. :P If not, here is the download for Teamspeak. You are welcome to come chat on our server.

https://www.teamspeak.com/downloads

[NUKE]
"
1BLOOBERRY wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

If you are trolling, I found you funny. :P If not, here is the download for Teamspeak. You are welcome to come chat on our server.

cute <3

it seems to me that your guild can achieve what Umbra couldnt. There is a need for a mid upper class guild in Path of Exile which can be a school for those who wanna learn more, an association of passionate players to become better.

gl gl

my character pages are open you can check whatever you want.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 20, 2015, 8:25:06 PM
Bump
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Name: Jeroen
Primary Character: Magislet
Level: 100,
DPS: 90-100k dual totem EK/chain "180-200k total flasked(perma), HH just does even more silly things."

Secondary Characters: DerpalotMcpain / CantHitMeBro / Tyrlith / Vanduyn
Level: 92, 88, 85, 81 + tons more.. cba to list em all :P
IQ/IR: 80%/350% or 100/300 whatever i feel like mixing that day

Number of Stash Tabs: 100+

Previous Leagues: Domination, 1Month flashback 20/20
Leagues: Standard

Time Zone: 1:00 GMT
Pledged Days/Week Active: 7 out of 7 Days.

Do you stream? Yes occasionally, not much action going on but i like to self-record for review purpose, do work as an animator/videoeditor profesionally so dont feel like doing the same job twice a day.
Agree to follow rules posted? (Teamspeak) Yes.

My MF Gear

Mix this with my dps gear, im a firm believer being able of too much mf. i like to keep clear speed up a bit

DPS Gear

MAIN ALT DPS Gear

Tl;dr other guild has 5 actives most play league only. while my main focus is on STD.
need something better.

Last edited by Tyrlith on Oct 21, 2015, 9:10:54 AM
Name: Igor
Primary Character: BestMagicFinderNA
Level: 87

MF Gear on my char

Other MF Gear

Last edited by Royalle on Oct 23, 2015, 6:25:38 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
1BLOOBERRY wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

cute <3

it seems to me that your guild can achieve what Umbra couldnt. There is a need for a mid upper class guild in Path of Exile which can be a school for those who wanna learn more, an association of passionate players to become better.

gl gl

my character pages are open you can check whatever you want.

Fuck School. This is a game. Also,

WE, namely I, but for the most part the general consensus of active members, decide upon potential upon the pool of applicants... or at least the serious ones to join under our tutelage.

WE, namely I (et. al), will never adopt a noob.
WE, namely I (et. al), will not consider nor cater to annoying, show-off, braggart people.
WE, namely I (et. al), will not consider tagged applicants. (Guild hoppers)
WE, namely I (et. al), will not consider those who do not bother to join Teamspeak.
I, and namely I, cannot understand broken English, so no huehuehuehulahulahuallahakbar allowed.

Also, we are not UMBRA. Sorry UMBRA. Sorry Drake. <3
If you are interested in UMBRA please refer to this thread.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/732431

Otherwise,WE, namely I (et. al) are a friendly bunch of exiled fools whom you might find our company enjoyable.

Join Teamspeak or fuck off. k thx bye.

[NUKE]
Last edited by 1BLOOBERRY on Oct 23, 2015, 8:24:26 PM
New Sample Application

"
Name: Jay
Primary Character: BLOOBERRY_
Level: 93,
DPS: 360k - 1M

Secondary Characters: BLOOBERRY_Jam, BLOOBERRY_MFing_Bitch, BLOOBERRY__, BLOOBERRY_Throw
Level: 92, 91, 86, 90
IQ/IR: 120%/625%

Number of Stash Tabs:

Previous Leagues: Anarchy, Ambush, Domination, Nemesis, Onslaught, Beyond
Current Leagues: Standard, Warbands

Time Zone: -5:00 GMT or Eastern Standard
Pledged Days/Week Active: 7 out of 7 Days.
Do you stream? Yes.

Previous Guild Affiliation(S): NUKE
Did you sign into Teamspeak? Yes
Agree to follow rules posted? (Teamspeak) Yes.
Name of Referral (Officer or Member) or Most-Talkative Teamspeak Member:

[NUKE]
Last edited by 1BLOOBERRY on Oct 23, 2015, 9:57:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info