[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

"
qquno wrote:
Why can't I sustain lvl 22 AA with 267 mana regen, according to tooltip and wiki its 207.5 + 41.5 = 249 m/s required to sustain. I just run around (do not shoot and such). May be there is factored inner force somehow and wiki/tooltip does not factor it? :E

Gotto multiply by 1.21. It's around 300 mana per second.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Witch tree now implemented.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
INSANE BUILD!
"
tamnz wrote:
INSANE BUILD!

Thanks.
Hi, thank you for the very nice build and explanation, im thinking abiout trying the budget version in the new invasion league,

im wondering if you could show me the dps you have without low life and bloodrage?

Assuming the only unique available was the crown of eyes.
I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
"
Xanin wrote:
Hi, thank you for the very nice build and explanation, im thinking abiout trying the budget version in the new invasion league,

im wondering if you could show me the dps you have without low life and bloodrage?

Assuming the only unique available was the crown of eyes.

2/3rd approximately of what it was. Around 42k
Thank you for the quick reply :)
I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
omg, i finally got my crown of eyes yay! I will wait for the patch reset.

Will this Vaal Pact change effect this build? Elemental nodes are going to be improved, more dps incoming! :)
Kaiserin, can we expect some tweaking once new passive tree is public?
IGN: Boyan
"
Boyan wrote:
Will this Vaal Pact change effect this build? Elemental nodes are going to be improved, more dps incoming

! :)
Kaiserin, can we expect some tweaking once new passive tree is public?

Single reflect won't be problem. However for double reflect (map mod reflect) you will need to switch to life leech.

Usually each projectile heals you to full with a powerful enough pure physical wand.

I'll change the tree of course. Spell damage boost will only benefit the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info