Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #1

Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
Can a corrupted Item be 'uncorrupted' in any way ?
Capes for the expansion :) the question is, an actual item, or a microtransaction?
"Only the bravest dare to walk the Path of Exile!" -- PelleK.
"
York wrote:

If I had invested several thousands dollars like you did, and in the end did not get what I was waiting for, I would raise hell, and deff. asked for my money back....

HAHAHAHAHAHAH.. Don't mean to be nasty but its like giving cancer research loads of money and then after a year they don't find a cure you ask for your money back. I like to think people donate to this game mainly because of what a great game they have already provided not to 'influence progression', even though the peeps at poe do listen to feedback ( equally) ..I am not going to lie I am also waiting for cut throat league and pvp but would rather they get it right and take their time than rush it
Last edited by Jake_GGG on Feb 17, 2014, 2:03:47 AM
I don't think White socket is connected with corrupted...

"Fueled by the sacrifice of her people, Atziri's power is spreading throughout Wraeclast. The Vaal influence has corrupted equipment, skill gems, maps and even ares of Wraeclast itself."
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
I bet Chrom price will jump sky rocket!
IGN: SMALLDUCK
"
ninedeadeyes wrote:
"
York wrote:

If I had invested several thousands dollars like you did, and in the end did not get what I was waiting for, I would raise hell, and deff. asked for my money back....

HAHAHAHAHAHAH.. Don't mean to be nasty but its like giving cancer research loads of money and then after a year they don't find a cure you ask for your money back. I like to think people donate to this game mainly because of what a great game they have already provided not to 'influence progression', even though the peeps at poe do listen to feedback ( equally) ..I am not going to lie I am also waiting for cut throat league and pvp but would rather they get it right and take their time than rush it

How about deception and false information regarding the end product?

If I started a campaign advertising that I WILL 100% create a cure for cancer, people donate money and the end result I just dont speak about it and ignore all questions regarding issue?
Not that I would have to return the money, I would most likely face criminal charges too!

I am sure I would raise enough hell and legal inquiries to where they would regret ever taking that sum.

I dont know where you are from, comrade, but here in USA, that can be borderline false advertisement and even fraud.
You cannot promise one thing, collect funds to create that thing, in the end fail to deliver and not even have to talk about it and explain yourself

EDIT: Srry for grammar and spelling, was typing while playing League of Legends..
Last edited by Jake_GGG on Feb 17, 2014, 2:04:11 AM
Awesome work!

White socket... Need more White Gems! :)
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Thats a sweet white socket. I can't imagine a 6 linked white socket item drop chance though... :P
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!
sick, I'm curious how thats gonna balance out all the existing builds atm, surely some skills might scale extremely well with the "blood drop" effect, would be interesting to see.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info