Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #1

"
I Demand that there be Pants for the Expansion

Yes
IGN: TomRaidcrash

"If it's not perfect, I'll perfect it till my heart explodes"
-Hinder
Is the corrupted tag releated to the white socket? Maybe you can't change the socket colours at all if an item has a white socket. Would fir in GGG's "balance" philosophy.

I actualy only wait for improved performance, reduced desync and better game experience for the upcoming addon. GGG should focus on these things first, it would help mch more than the other stuff.
its not verified, troll?
IGN: DiViNeBeAuTy

I'm so happy I kept these around. I'm really excited for SotV, great work, GGG!
IGN: JohnCenaIsBlack
"just for try, for see and for know"
All of news will be available in standard league? Or i will have to start in new league?

BTW

Also it will be nice to see how whites will be work with these blades. BLENDERRRRRRR
i remember someone posting white socket items as vendor recipe on reddit
was that actually an early idea or just fake ?
"
ampdecay wrote:
Cleave buff confirmed.

I thought the same thing when I saw that screenshot. Elemental Cleave is coming back.
Looking good. Well done. Look forward to it ^^
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael