Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal

Spoiler
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
ThornOfSteel wrote:
Looking forward to more lore regarding the Vaal and Atziri...people will be offended but that's how the cookie crumbles. Sounding great so far, GGG!

Not lore, but some speculation:

How does Atziri get released?

anagraming "Sacrifice of the Vaal" (since conspiracy >logic)

we find out it all started in a Seedy Sarn Saloon whose moniker shouted out "loose women" - the

"Erotic Lava Fish Cafe"

A feverish lactic Oaf,

Vaal ace officer hits

Erotic Lava Fish Cafe.

A cave for ethics fail

Hive of stiffer cloaca.

Ho - "I crave facial fest"

If Vaal Frees- Chaotic

feast of archaic evil

Chaos free- civil feat

Hi Sir, Face of Vaal Sect

And thus, Atziri was free.

So what can we expect in act IV and V?

Once again turning to hidden anagram info:

Act IV

Sea Cliff Rhoa Active

A race of evil catfish

Face Vaal foe - Sir Itch

Act V:

Face rhoa fecal visit

Roaches fail act five

Awesome. xD
IGN: Scordalia_
Last edited by Caliginosus on Feb 15, 2014, 9:37:45 PM
What can i say @GGG, that is just stunning. I really didn't expect this mini expansion to be such a great twist in a story. Man oohhh man, what will i do when you release the act IV later in the end of this year, probably fall out of my chair (i really don't want to, but if i have to i will, for the sake of perfection this game is going every time ) ^^.

Best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Dope.. Can't wait to play its going to be fun. Good stuff guys and continue the great work. Only game worth donating to now and days..
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
This game just gets better and better each time a new patch arrives, awesome guys, and thank you !!
Woop woop woop :) This will be so nice :)
I'm hyped!
I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that the desync / rubberbanding issues are fixed with this rollout. Sick and tired of dying for no reason.
desync wont be fixed thats for sure, but maybe the servers will improve to a lvl where its not as bad.
Hahahaha. Some wishful thinking. Start learning to love desync now or move on, nothing will ever change.
Atziri wasn't dead?!O.o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info