Yeran_GGG wrote:
"
Sutex wrote:
is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide?

No escape from reality.
let me spoil it for you.

They're going to add Goat Canyon in act 1 and Sunken Pyramid in act 2, as Chris mentioned here. Either Sunken Pyramid consists of a total 3 of areas, or there will be 2 more new areas.

Each area contains a special kind of boss, and each of the bosses got a chance to drop one of the 4 pieces. Placing a single piece of that in the map device will bring you to a map version of the area, and there the bosses got a chance to drop another item each. All 4 combined in the map device will bring you Atziri.

As the title contains "sacrifice", I guess all the maps will have blood magic mod, so all of them will "feel" harder as you wont be able to stack all of your auras.

Anyway, should be fun.
Yeah... ;)
"
tehnix wrote:
As the title contains "sacrifice", I guess all the maps will have blood magic mod, so all of them will "feel" harder as you wont be able to stack all of your auras.

Anyway, should be fun.

ye totes fun, especially for ci users

Kappa
Awesome!!
Another nail in D3's coffin :D
Please GGG, check out all the posts requesting removal of iiq and iir, and the introduction of a new league as an alternative to standard (AVALON) which doesn't have iiq and iir, legacy items, and a broken economy.

This is the only way to sustain all the new players that have joined the game since its official release. Restarting characters from scratch every four months is not an option for the majority of players.

If you want to retain new players, a new perma league is a must.
Thanks for the hint:

So, the only valid informative post is the first one.

Is anyone else reminded of the Disney story of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves?"

I guess chronologically, Queen Atziri [sic] preceded or predated Snow White's mama and her magic mirror.
"Share information to increase knowledge."
"... to distinguish Nature from Custom, or that which is established because it is right, from that which is right only because it is established." Samuel Johnson
"
soulvern wrote:
"
DarkHeart69 wrote:
"
Yeran_GGG wrote:

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide?

No escape from reality.

Open your eyes
I cannot wait to see the new content. On another note, I like the site's newest background image compared to what was the new background image before this one.

That being said, I still think the background image before these two new backgrounds was much better, more colorful, and full of detail.

This one now is more of a one-color thing, but at least it's cleaner than the last new background image.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Feb 14, 2014, 2:26:35 AM
"
"
soulvern wrote:
"
DarkHeart69 wrote:

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide?

No escape from reality.

Open your eyes

Look up to they skies and see