What is 'YOLO' exactly?

I have seen it mentioned many times in crafting, checked the Wiki and found nothing. Would someone be kind enough to explain. Thanks in advance.
You only live once.

Simply put, do it and don't be a bitch.
Do what? and with what?
YOLO is a memetard thing. It basically means just try it and hope for the best. Its way of saying "I hope this works but it probably wont."
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Feb 14, 2014, 12:08:30 AM
Ah thankee kindly! I was looking for a 'Yolo Orb' hehee! I'm quite new to crafting as you might have guessed and am having troubles with which orbs to use for what. Especially the Regal, Exalted and Blessed. I'll get there eventually - until then I'll just pile them up in my stash. Thanks again for replying.
"
Ah thankee kindly! I was looking for a 'Yolo Orb' hehee! I'm quite new to crafting as you might have guessed and am having troubles with which orbs to use for what. Especially the Regal, Exalted and Blessed. I'll get there eventually - until then I'll just pile them up in my stash. Thanks again for replying.

...you should become a diamond supporter and make "yolo orb" as your community designed item =P
who knows but I hear that you can only do it once
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU
Why you should try Harcore http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/209310/page/1
"
BoswerLK wrote:
"

...you should become a diamond supporter and make "yolo orb" as your community designed item =P

Hmmm, lets see ...

Unique Lapis Amulet with +50 Life, Mana and ES, and +10 all attributes.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
"
BoswerLK wrote:
"

Hmmm, lets see ...

Unique Lapis Amulet with +50 Life, Mana and ES, and +10 all attributes.

...that's not very yolo at all

I was thinking an orb that either max rolls all mods on an item or outright destroys it. or turns it into a scroll frag

(which with GGG rng, means it'll be destroyed every time)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info