I cannot wait!! For diablo 3 :P

I don't wait Diablo 3 so much.. I just want to get PoE beta key ^^.. Path of Exile looks more like a Diablo game than Diablo 3 does. This game is in the same dark tone of the first two Diablo games. Blizzard is making everything cartoony now is beyond me.

Although I am excited for D3. I am equally excited about the possibility of getting in PoE beta. The major thing I am looking forward to the most, is using the skill tree. I already know I will like the gameplay. ARPG games have always been a favorite of mine. Just haven't been any good ones out in so long.
I am quite tired of all the games being compacted down so that each players decisions on how to make their toon are made for them already. That is why this game appeals to me so much, because of the numerous ways I could make my toon.
"
Evix wrote:
I don't wait Diablo 3 so much.. I just want to get PoE beta key ^^.. Path of Exile looks more like a Diablo game than Diablo 3 does. This game is in the same dark tone of the first two Diablo games. Blizzard is making everything cartoony now is beyond me.

Have u seen any recent diablo 3 beta gameplay vids? Dark.....darker than PoE.
How this relates to getting a Beta invite, I'll never know.
"
mrnoname wrote:
"
Evix wrote:

Have u seen any recent diablo 3 beta gameplay vids? Dark.....darker than PoE.

THIS looks more E-rated than a Diablo 2 sequel.

And this looks more like how things should be. Though not a Diablo 2 sequel, it is a game all in itself. But regardless, it is the closest you will get to a TRUE, Diablo 3.

And these are not opinions, these are facts.

Also, sorry for the double post.
Last edited by Kriegerx on Sep 17, 2011, 3:36:25 AM
"
Kriegerx wrote:
..., these are facts.

No, those are your opinions, not facts. Big difference. I think both games look diablo-esque, but thats just my opinion. I know its shared by many others, and many others disagree as well. Thats how opinions work. Now, what will make or break the games for me, is the flow of combat. Oh, and if i cant make money on PoE, im probably gonna have D3 as 1st priority.
Hopefully it will live up to its hype!
Cant wait... When Will the Diablo 3 beta start?
I'd ditch D3 for POE but as it is now I'm pretty sure I'll get into D3 sooner than into POE beta ='(
the hype for diablo 3 is going up rapidly.
it could slow down if i get path of exil key though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info