Points Sale News Update and Returning Daily Deals

If you put the new skull effects on sale I'm buy them. I promise :)
The duelist actually look badass in that pic, compared to how godawful and lame he looks in-game. Might have made a duelist some day if he looked closer to that :P
Last edited by Prozon on Feb 4, 2014, 11:50:26 PM
"
jetah wrote:
There are other F2P MMO's that offer bonus points for the same dollar amount. These companies usually do this once a quarter. food for thought!

Yes, "reputable" companies like Perfect World. I don't know, I'm disappointed with the discount for points. Points not getting discounted was one of those aspects that I felt made GGG different from the rest, and ultimately, that difference is what made me support them financially. I realize that this is a minority opinion, so no need to tell me I'm wrong. I do know better.
The points sale has caused me to buy 250 points, now I just need discounts on the following items and I'm all set:

Premium Stash Tab Bundle
Premium Stash Tabs
Regular Stash Tabs

Thanks for the point sale, looking forward to getting some stash tabs!
~IGN: Nagisan
Good news about the daily deals. Any chance we can get some footprints on sale? I've been waiting to buy some but haven't seen any on sale yet.
holy shit those are some shinning customer reviews.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I prefer to buy points packs that either are, or can be upgraded to, Supporter packs. If it costs me a bit more, s'okay. Nice deal for folks who dun care about that, though. =^[.]^=

I am wondering about this as well, are points bought from this discount are completely not taken into consideration in case you want to upgrade to supporter pack in the future or you can still use it to upgrade and add up the deficit cost?
Nice :)
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Awesome that's what we like to hear :)
Ty Chris, LOVE THIS GAME~
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info