Points Sale News Update and Returning Daily Deals

Do the discounted points stack with daily deals?
Yes! For example, if there was a daily deal for 40% off a microtransaction and you're using points purchased at -15%, then you're getting almost 50% off the overall price. If this interests you, it may be worth stockpiling points for later. As a side consequence, this helps our development effort substantially :)

When can people from outside the United States buy points from Amazon?
We're filling out paperwork today to unlock other countries that Amazon supports. This includes a lot of Western Europe. Try again in a couple of days!

I was asked to link my PoE account to my Amazon account - what is going on?
This was a bug and is fixed now.

You mention I can give away points codes from Amazon. What are the rules?
Once you've purchased a points code, you're free to redeem it yourself or gift it to a friend/family member. However, you cannot trade it for in-game Path of Exile items. This is because our regular anti-external-currency rules apply. It is a bannable offence to trade in-game items for external currencies. Points codes are an external currency, just like cash or FG.

Can you extend the promotion? Do you plan to repeat it again soon?
No, sorry. It's for this week only. We're not able to repeat it again in the near future. We're trying to think up new and fun offers for later in the year. These will be the exception rather than the rule.

Who is the character in the art on the Amazon page?
The Duelist.

Can you bring Daily Deals back early? I don't want to wait a week.
Yep, we've decided to bring them back in time for Thursday, US time (28 hours from now). We didn't realise how much they would be missed! With the stacked discounts in this case, they'll result in some pretty deep deals.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
First

Edit: Now to read it

Edit 2: off topic, but PLEASE fix the custom map portals for maps. I'm sure it's going to take awhile to do, but I love the skins
Last edited by SL4Y3R on Feb 4, 2014, 11:02:31 PM
That pic of the duelist looks sweet
Last edited by TheJedipimp on Feb 4, 2014, 11:05:21 PM
nice
Fly you fools.
Probably a good time to get moar pointz >:)
BLAMT!
Go go points!
IGN: Prgavac
Last edited by DarkRAVER on Feb 4, 2014, 11:06:58 PM
There are other F2P MMO's that offer bonus points for the same dollar amount. These companies usually do this once a quarter. food for thought!
EBONY WEAPON EFFECT AND EBONY FOOTPRINTS EFFECT PLEASE! :D
IGN: DVD
☆ Store of Wraeclast ☆: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612816
Any new Valentine's Day MTs coming for next week?

Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
I prefer to buy points packs that either are, or can be upgraded to, Supporter packs. If it costs me a bit more, s'okay. Nice deal for folks who dun care about that, though. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info