Does tempest snapshot? If so, does the rf bonus stays when it wear off?

cast rf (get 60% spell bonus)
cast tempest (get the tempest with RF spell bonus)
uncast RF
tempest... with or without the RF bonus?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
It keeps the boost, as far as I know.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Seriously, wth is snapshotting?
"
Seriously, wth is snapshotting?

Casting a buff or summons with X stats then switch items or state to get other bonus

Cast Tempest with this, then use another weapon will keep your tempest with the 100% bonus

People also 8Link minions by using a 6link layout with trap and remote mine, set the trap and before it triggers switch trap and remote to other supports
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 1, 2014, 12:44:17 PM
In that case id say deactivate tempest shield/auras on switch and destroy summons.
One reason I play strictly solo/self-found is to avoid these types of exploits affecting my game.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
One reason I play strictly solo/self-found is to avoid these types of exploits affecting my game.

How does it affect you in party play? Its only a problem in pvp.
I have to say snapshotting is pretty useful. It allows weaker builds to become stronger and even potentially reach the height of overused/overpowered builds.

Otherwise, lol, these builds using snapshot could never be viable.
"Nope, it is GGG's game/they choose to let you play/can at any moment prohibit you from playing" ~ Mazul
"GGG definitely has the power to 'tell' me how to play it.

In the end, the only real choice I, you, we have is, is whether we play or not at all." ~ CharanJaydemyr
Cripes! Really?

Let the fun begin!

<Runs away maniacally laughing at possibilities>
"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

How does it affect you in party play? Its only a problem in pvp.

So I guess you don't care how you benefit from other people's shenanigans, just so long as you can claim you don't do it yourself. Got it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info