Content Update 1.0.6 Video Preview and Deployment Date

"
Orbitalx wrote:
Also, still waiting for a video of a summoner destroying ACTUAL endgame maps WITH HARD MODS solo. 77-78's.

Hmm yeah... i have to do that but i feel a bit lazy these days... meanwhile check this post.

Necro is fine IMO in late game, just need an upgrade in the early levels, cuz minions are a joke below gem level 15. The new summoning buffs are good but not OP, so i understand this patch as a buff to early levels and to increase survability of minions, just that.

Doing hard mods 76+ maps solo if u ask. Did not try 77-78s solo yet, but i will do it soon.

If you feel trolled or just dont trust me, send a PM and i'll stream for a while :P

"
Moose65 wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Nithryok wrote:
new staff + leer cast = massive dmg for party

its actually rather insignificant.

Not really. A support character that is running Leer Cast + Staff + AG with Leer Cast and the Staff = 66% Increased Damage and 36% Increased Curse Effectiveness (Assuming the Staff stacks like Leer Cast currently does).

That's pretty significant IMO.

What is AG?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
The real question is...

Can you level as a Summoner now?
"Im just Path of Exile-ing my way through college." -Me
wtf who cares about summoner leveling and this *** 1 chaos staff? ENDGAME guys, thats important! i made my minions as tanky as possible and im not able to do alot of bosses because they die almost instantly. with my dual striker im able to kill every fuckin boss in the game, thats no balance. so i have hope in the patch, i want to play my summoner in ENDGAME without skipping alot of bosses!
http://web.poe.garena.com/garena-page/news_inner/141
looks like Garena let out the patchnotes early.
I'm proud I made the build that got hotfix nerfed by 80% in under a week :
Kamikaze Clones /1204796 (LL Mirror Arrow Instability Prolif)
"
http://web.poe.garena.com/garena-page/news_inner/141
looks like Garena let out the patchnotes early.

thanks for the link, this sounds very good. there is hope guys :)
Last edited by crystall on Jan 29, 2014, 11:49:37 AM
"
Ricael wrote:
"
Orbitalx wrote:
Also, still waiting for a video of a summoner destroying ACTUAL endgame maps WITH HARD MODS solo. 77-78's.

Hmm yeah... i have to do that but i feel a bit lazy these days... meanwhile check this post.

Necro is fine IMO in late game, just need an upgrade in the early levels, cuz minions are a joke below gem level 15. The new summoning buffs are good but not OP, so i understand this patch as a buff to early levels and to increase survability of minions, just that.

Doing hard mods 76+ maps solo if u ask. Did not try 77-78s solo yet, but i will do it soon.

If you feel trolled or just dont trust me, send a PM and i'll stream for a while :P

I dont' doubt that you can do end game maps. I don't even doubt that can do them well. I just don't think anything that you are doing or can do is OP and and it sure as shit doesn't need to get nerfed. That is my whole point.

Anyways the new skills should be cool and the spell block will be nice for survival of minions in those hard maps.
think they're patchin' it up around 7p cst usa time -- sound right?
Super excited about the cruel/merci Hillock buff. Taking a character to Twilight Strands for the second time, is one of my favorite parts of the game. It means I survived the extremely boring tedium of normal mode, and am about to embark on the real game. Suddenly, an exciting boss fight, too? Hells yes!

Even better, it's coming shortly after a re-skin of Terraces, which is suddenly a lot less bland with all the fleeing souls. It's amazing how all the little things contribute to an overall better experience.

Edit: Even though I wouldn't get around to starting a summoner for a few months, I'm kind of disappointed I traded away my Anarchy Mon'tregul's now.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Jan 29, 2014, 5:52:52 PM
Wow, really looking forward to this. Haven't played in almost 3 months, currently waiting for the new leagues to come out. Lovin' the background in the website as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info