[1.3.0] How to Farm Piety and Dominus. Guide for a Melee IIR/IIQ Runner (303/126 IIR/IIQ).

Hello,

Which are the last skill points you take in your passiv tree? Is there a certain order in your tree? I am not sure if I will take first all damage nods for 2h weapons and axes or all nods for life reg and life.

I am taking the life reg nods first, because of blood magic, but then I will have to neglect the damage nods :/

PS: Thx for the video
Last edited by Afura on Mar 12, 2014, 11:54:24 AM
"
Afura wrote:
Hello,

Which are the last skill points you take in your passiv tree? Is there a certain order in your tree? I am not sure if I will take first all damage nods for 2h weapons and axes or all nods for life reg and life.

I am taking the life reg nods first, because of blood magic, but then I will have to neglect the damage nods :/

PS: Thx for the video

My advice - don't take any of the nodes that you are not sure of. Do a couple of runs. If you don't have a problem with the survivability - take the damage nodes. If you do have problems with the survivability - take the life/life regen nodes.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Yea thats maybe a good advice ;) . So I will put everything in life and life reg first, cause I have some survivabilty problems thanks to my bad items :) . But even with just some damage nods the damage is still good (if you play solo).

Thank you
Last edited by Afura on Mar 13, 2014, 10:45:43 AM
Well it's intended for solo. TO be honest you gain more profit when you play solo because you don't have to split the loot and the extra MF from each party member doesn't compensate for that.

And yes you can do very good even with low DPS. I've been doing fine for quite some time when i was using the leap slam for a killing hit too ( it had IIR/IIQ gems linked to it )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Just had an idea!
If we culling anyway, why not take double strike(or heavy or flicker whatev) with whatev(multi splash or such) for kills, and just faster+slam+BM+LL to travel. We rar with cull reaper anyway???
And, I cull with flicker, coz i dont have to be next to unique when i switch weps(takes a pause to do, and you might get hurt), i just tp and 1shot.
IGN: Infernalle
Last edited by paladinshiva on Mar 17, 2014, 10:56:07 AM
Well i prefer leap slam because it has nice aoe damage. If you use single target skill with melee splash the damage would actualy be lower. And if you don't use melee splash you'll get swarmed by the other monsters around the boss.
Got you. Thanks!
IGN: Infernalle
how do you have such high dps i compare my own gear to yours and u have 9k more damage than I do my setup is as follows
Spoiler

Thx!
IGN: McA_ArcTrap
Well 4 linked leap slam compared to 6 linked leap slam. Yes, the difference is that big! :)
I'm having problem getting to Piety through those mobs in Lunaris lvl 3, I get desynced a lot and I die. Don't know what to do. I'm 3k HP and 2.4k Armor. Running Hatred and Vitality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info