1.0.6: Adding Notes to Friends

"
Wait, there's a game attached to this chat? Shit, someone better tell the 200+ people in my guild who NEVER SHUT UP...

As I complained already.. this feature sadly doesnt work for guild.
Its not like its your flist which never shuts up.
Last edited by straw23 on Jan 23, 2014, 1:53:23 AM
This is cool. The next thing i hope to see is to be able turn off the online/offline notification. I don't have a lot of friends being an anti-social bastard by nature, but when the few I have keep going online/offline every 10 seconds it's enough to make a person homicidal.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
@Chris: While your are doing, expand the friend list.
http://wideo.co/view/449781379368063514-inexs-journey-for-the-8-stars (Music: Odd Look)
I am the guy behind price check forums yay: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/387787 (i think.)
"Seriously, its a loot game, make the loot DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers"_TugBot_
Last edited by INEXFadeXFHONOR on Jan 23, 2014, 2:05:17 AM
yes, this is great game. so i am glad if i could be helpful. there is one suggestion about the party feature.

add a symbol or something over the head of party leader in the game and mimi map, so we could easily follow someone during the fighting chaos.

Nice addition, thanks!
Steam: teemu92
YES! Finally! Thanks GGG!
"
fazlez1 wrote:
This is cool. The next thing i hope to see is to be able turn off the online/offline notification. I don't have a lot of friends being an anti-social bastard by nature, but when the few I have keep going online/offline every 10 seconds it's enough to make a person homicidal.

THIS. Please this. Even better would be an offline mode for the times when we want to play under the radar.
thank u very much finaly i can clean up the very unclear friendlist =)
"
triggerhippy wrote:
"
fazlez1 wrote:

THIS. Please this. Even better would be an offline mode for the times when we want to play under the radar.
We're thinking with the same brain. Spooky.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
wow its nice feature to manage thousands of imaginary "friends"!
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info