1.0.6: Adding Notes to Friends

How about something that has been in D2 for 10 years already ? Instead of useless thing like friend note. Who and where does anyone need to add a note for "friend" ? If you have to add a note to some "friend" to know who he is, then it's propably better to delete that "friend".

/away; Insert message here because people don't realize I keep poe running 24/7 and they spam the shit out of themselves, because they think I'm just ignoring them.
Last edited by Juhazzz on Jan 23, 2014, 12:57:40 AM
Finally!!! I love you guys. Keep 'em coming.
Thanks god. And developers too. This feature will be very useful in trade.

"
Wittgenstein wrote:
Can we have it so that people can't add us to their friends list without us accepting the invite?

No you cant.
Last edited by _PBS_ on Jan 23, 2014, 1:16:06 AM
Really? Amazing?

What about last seen feature, party leader flag symbol, that option for guild list?
I cant believe that this bs was the actual most requested feature on reddit o_O.
What are the guys doing over there? Playing the game or using PoE as a chat?
Last edited by straw23 on Jan 23, 2014, 1:24:50 AM
Thanks GGG! Love your work :D
"
StrayYoshi wrote:
Very useful addition, especially for setting up map teams. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people use the global notification as a notepad of sort. Now race/map teams can let each other know when they will be on and when they won't.

Also helps when you see something in the buy/sell section and they aren't online for a couple days.

I am not sure that others will be able to see what notes you add to them.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
_PBS_ wrote:
This feature will be very useful in trade.

Maybe it's good idea to insist that any improvements are good for trading, such ideas seems to be implemented sooner. Loot-trader it is after all...
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
dirty_tricks wrote:
Make please hotkey for show mini life bars on alies\enemies (like alt+W | alt+S | or let players to configure self)
Will be very helpful to check HP for spectres on the end-game maps in combat!
Thanks!

This is already in the game..
"
Chris wrote:
It's amazing how frequently this feature was requested!

IMHO its the easiest possible "solution" to the problem, that (most players) have different kinds of 'friends' - different groups of people you know, and only one single list to store them all.
Perfectly, people in your guild would automatically recognized as friends (without to have or keep them in the friendlist), and then to have a group for ("trusted") traders too.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Why is there a friend list cap? - If anything we should be allowed to use a micro transaction to make the list bigger.

- Good change though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info