Achievement Design

Actually not an achievement, but 2 similar idea:
1. Make an additional "fake ladder" for new leagues, showing total xp gained amount, but not counting xp loss from deaths. (For example I died 950 times on domination, and if I regained that XP, I'd be on the top 100....)

2. Also wouldn't be bad if there were another additonal ladder showing who was the fastest with how much time to level from lvlx to lvlx+1. So ppl could compete in this with each other like : "Damn , a dude lvled from lvl55 to 56 in 6 min, maybe i can do better!"..
For example :
lvl1-2 __ Derpderp ___ 12.01 sec
lvl76-77 __ Noliferpro __ 30.11 min

_____

Kill a monster with wealth mod.
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
Last edited by Moeeom123 on Jan 21, 2014, 11:57:29 PM
"
Zaqwert wrote:
The All Ears achievement is basically impossible for most people.

It should be to listen to all the NPC dialog period, not just on one character.

Why does that change make it go from impossible for most people to not impossible (does it for instance mean you have to listen to all 4 dialogue resolutions to the bandits quest, which would in fact be impossible)?

edit: i guess that wouldn't be impossible with the respec bandit option, maybe/possibly? i don't know if that triggers new dialogue.
Last edited by habbey on Jan 21, 2014, 11:51:33 PM
I'm Alive?

Kill a Map boss while on 5% life or less.

FLAWLESS VICTORY

Complete a Map without taking any damage.

Not Quite Getting It

Die three times to the same enemy on the same map. (More like a Decheievement, right?)

Last edited by VGPat on Jan 21, 2014, 11:53:43 PM
Gym Membership Badge: Equip an item with +85 or more to strength.
The Colossus: Kill an earth elemental or devourer with the massive mod while it is affected by a massive shrine.
Some ideas:

Double the drops - Fully clear any map that has 100% or more item quantity.

Mirror mirror - Use a mirror of Kalandra (This isn't as hard as it seems with descent champion).

Destined to greatness - Have any unique item drop for you in a race (this wouldn't work with the descent starting uniques).

Denied - Kill Piety without allowing her to transform (only in merciless).

Headhunter - Kill every unique monsters in the game (the same as the old achievement from the previous league).

Fully powered - Reach level 20 on any gem (You would need to click the final + to get the achievement).

Perfect cut - Reach 20% quality on any gem (need to be done with a gcp).

Sprinter - Run 100% faster (or more)

Can't see my hands! - Reach 14 attacks per seconds

Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Nice more dept and playability to the game!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last survivor: have every other member of your party dead (minimum of 3 other players dead in the instance)

This will probably be easily achievable in cutthroat races
Last edited by Hogaric on Jan 22, 2014, 12:08:12 AM
Burn more than 15 enemies at once.

Freeze more than 15 enemies at once.

Kill at least 15 enemies in a lvl 60 area without moving.

Kill Cole while being very close to him the entire fight.

Kill Piety within 30 seconds.

Use 4 auras at the same time.

Standard Forever
"
Chris wrote:
Avoid "Do action X times" achievements. It'd be super easy to add ones like "Kill 1000 Zombies" or "Open 500 Chests", but these aren't really very interesting.
I agree with this, unless you plan on adding in-game titles of some kind. I suggest adding in-game titles of some kind and a plethora of "do action x times" achievements, but at much higher numbers, like 10k zombies, etc.
Some of these suggestions are exactly what the original post mentioned shouldn't be (near impossible for someone to do).

I know, you all think you're hardcore enough for everything suggested. Just saying that the post specifically mentioned not to suggest debilitating or otherwise impossible achievements that detract from game play.
|^^^^^^^^^^^\||____
| The STFU Truck |||""'|""\__,_
| _____________ l||__|__|__|) |
(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info