1.0.5b Patch Notes

Will the shadow get a survivability boost in the passive tree and maybe a passive refund in later time?
Trigger Support Gems no longer support Trapped or Remote Mined skills.

Is this mean i cant use

to trigger (cast)

OR is it just the
linked with other gems such as
Last edited by y0214392 on Jan 20, 2014, 12:29:06 AM
what does this means?

Trigger Support Gems no longer support Trapped or Remote Mined skills.

Welp back to summoners being a worthless end-game & group play class. It was fun being able to keep up with the marauders with 40k dps and 400+ MF. Now I get to go back to spending hours farming piety while wishing for summoner improvements. Fun while it lasted.
You cant put a trap or mine on cast when dmg take, cast when stunned, cast on crit, or cast on death.

They never worked anyway, now the tooltip will also show it doesnt work.
"
Studybreak wrote:
Welp back to summoners being a worthless end-game & group play class. It was fun being able to keep up with the marauders with 40k dps and 400+ MF. Now I get to go back to spending hours farming piety while wishing for summoner improvements. Fun while it lasted.

Yeah I was building a summoner, but they're beginning to sound like a bit of a weak choice.. may just level my marauder instead.
Not being able to get waypoints without asking anymore sucks.
I totally understand the change, but it's way better than having to ask guildmates...
Glad to see this was finally fixed. Although I have to agree that removing "Cast on Death" completely and adding a "Cast on Minion Death" would probably be a good move in the near future.
Last edited by WShinikaru on Jan 20, 2014, 12:45:25 AM
"
Qarl wrote:

We are considering a dedicated cast on minion death option.

Could be handy for Minion Instability builds
Minion Instability + Cast on Minion Death + Detonate Dead, so that all of your minions are guaranteed to explode in one way or another.
Cool patch GGG.
login, start map, instance crash within 1 min, map gone.
re-log, try another map, instance crash and map gone.

Fuck this shit.
Many lewt.
Much desync.
Such rewarding.
Wow.
According to forum mods "sandwich" is considered an offensive word. Who knew?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info