1.0.5b Patch Notes

"
Jeets wrote:
Making minions viable is already a huge challenge without substantial gear...

It seems like this is a quick fix to the exploits in nemesis, but it affects all summoners.

Wouldn't it be a better solution to just remove the gem from nemesis league instead of penalizing all summoners?

What the fuck? Cast on death was never meant to work for minions in any way shape or form. Doing it out of the nemesis league doesn't make it any less of an exploit. You never had to actually die to snapshot CoD to specters.

Sounds like you're clueless.
Last edited by Kiffenn on Jan 20, 2014, 3:10:40 AM
"
UnipsychoHun wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
"
FINALBOSS wrote:
Pretty lame to nerf Cast on Death with minions if characters were actually dying to pull it off.

Shame.

Two thirds of the exploits with Cast on Death involved minions. Getting super zombies by dying several times in non-hardcore leagues was not ideal, getting super minions without death was even more problematic.

Minions with Cast on Death is one of those things that would keep coming back to haunt us again and again.

We are considering a dedicated cast on minion death option.

imo the problematic part was adding this skill at all. What is even the point of the skill now if it can't effect minions? The only skill it was useful on.

Oh no, not at all. You don't know any suicider players that farms Dominus? This is the best way to gain gear at the start of any league.
Zombies+CoD+Corpse explosion. Did this work?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Too late on the CoD fix, the integrity of the game and community has been damaged...
The level 100 exploiters need to be banned or their characters rolled back.
"
Fixed an issue where portals were not closed when logging out of a character via the character selection screen.

Was wondering what leet new strat was recently allowing others to pull away from me in races so much quicker than move boots or an extra quicksilver etc should have made possible.

Turns out to be some derpy exploit, why am i not surprised. Never change, arpg genre.
IGN: KoTao
A little late but good fix nevertheless.
"
Lacceh wrote:
Too late on the CoD fix, the integrity of the game and community has been damaged...
The level 100 exploiters need to be banned or their characters rolled back.

if ggg frowns on cast on death this fast... i believe what lacceh said is valid decision.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Ok so you made CoD a completely useless gem. GJ. Might as well remove it from the game now.

GGG listen and listen well. You just hit summoner with a massive nerf because u were too lazy to balance the gem. CoD was OP and needed a nerf yes, but that gem was the only thing that allowed summoners to even come close to being as viable as other in high end maps.

Please don't listen to all the scrubs here saying "oh my shity lvl 72 summoner does merc piety just fine without snapshots and cod nerf them both" They have never steped into a lvl 78 white map let alone one with hard mods.

I have 500 exalteds of gear and gems on my 95 summoner and I cant keep up with a BoR scrub melee in 5 chaos worth of gear+ bor.

You removed this gem cause u were lazy and that's fine. If you don't give summoners a way to scale their dps and minion hp so they can fucken clear high end maps in this next summoner patch im done with this game.

Theres a reason why you had basically 0 summoner in the top 200 players in any league before CoD.

Learn to balance please instead of being lazy.
:)
Last edited by Warzone129 on Jan 20, 2014, 3:43:21 AM
summoner is ok without cod. it will not top off as high as melee/bow/whatever builds because theres dmg ceiling bounded by gems, specter level and tree nodes, coupled with no real gear scaling nesides uniques. so wjile you wont be anble to speed run 76+ maps, clear speeds are just ok, especially considering how cheap it is to make a summoner
Finally that abuse with cast on death had been fixed, good job. Now u have to fix snapshotting too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info