Live Interview with Chris Tomorrow

"
t_golgari wrote:
Well, that's because the mine died when it exploded. I'm well aware how it works technicly and how you do it. Or do you have another explanation why dischargers get charges when mines explode in their vicinity?

I don't know about dischargers, but i guess the reason this works is not because the mine dies, but that the game checks the linked supports at the time of detonation. If the "death" of the mine had anything to do with it, I would expect 2 minions being raised at the same time - 1 for the mine detonation and 1 for the CoD trigger - which isn't the case.

Decent interview overall it's always good to have some insights of what's going on in GGG's headquarters :)

On another note I think it's kind of a shame to ignore real issues. I mean it's not every day we have the opportunity to see Chris taking 1hour of his time to answer questions from the players. It felt kind of "You guys at GGG's are awesome, we love you lets cuddle"
Where are the hard questions?

- Trading
- Crafting
- State of desync code

I stopped playing PoE and have been waiting for something to bring up my attention again (as most of my FL) and I'm quite sure there are lots of players in my case.
Not a big deal if that never happens but PoE could have been so much more.

Cheers.
Last edited by Hydraes on Jan 20, 2014, 11:49:47 AM
I enjoyed the interview. =) Thanks to Hegemony and Aux for the questions and Twitch cast and thanks to Chris for taking the time to do the interview!
Good interview, would be very cool if some of the other people at GGG did some interviews.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info