T-Shirt Design Competition Winners

I REALLY LIKE THE SKILL TREE T-shirt, so I'll always be able to theory-craft while away.

maybe include them as freebies on new supporter packs?
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
If the polo would be available in blue/white would buy this instant lol
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Wow I like the runner ups better than the winners.
you guys should consider how much money you could make from doing custom build skill tree wraparound t-shirts, im sure some of the devoted vans wouldn't hesitate to throw their money at you.
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on Jan 16, 2014, 12:27:45 AM
Congrats to everyone who entered good job all around. Some that werent chosen were also pretty awesome so well done to everyone. Personal fav - um - heh was not a top but those undies... the 1 monster remaining - funny - anyone playing poe would know about it .. not something u can wear out tho maybe heheh anyways great competition :)
That polo looks too plain imo. I want that Tarkleighs Store tshirt :D
With the exception of like maybe two or three, very disappointing. Certainly would never drop any real money for these.

"Winners were chosen on several criteria. Foremost, we picked designs that showcased real creativity..."

Copy/Paste = creativity
"
Chris wrote:
Brian explains the judging process as "Winners were chosen on several criteria. Foremost, we picked designs that showcased real creativity, while holding true to Path of Exile's complex aesthetic. We chose shirts that had a real 'wow' factor, that made us laugh out loud, or that involved a great deal of thought and work. The top 10 exhibit a wide range of imagination. We're very pleased with the results!"

"
Chris wrote:
The top 10 exhibit a wide range of imagination.
I see a white t-shirt with a tiny roa on it(good profit margins?), one with the skil tree slapped on it, which is not only not remotely creative, but was actually referred to in the competition outline, and one that literally just has the background of the site on it.

Wide range of imagination indeed. Feel bad for a few people that had some amazing ideas that were squashed in favor of better profit margins. Grats to GGG/Jinx on having product designed for a fraction of the normal cost.
Last edited by Magnicon on Jan 16, 2014, 1:13:51 AM
I should learn photoshop.
The silent majority.
These are all so cool! I love the skill tree, and the rhoa polo made me lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info